American Dad [Fox] quality tv (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
well the first episode aired and i thought it was really good... fave charachters.... the german fish and the alien .. alien tried too hard o impress soo the german fish wins funniest in the show till now .... mr smith comes 2nd ties with the alien ... other charachters arent bad either.. check it out you just have to .. especially if you are waiting for family guy... its made by the same people who did family guy ... enjoy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
WOW, It's not aired in Sweden so I have to download this :D thanks man for telling. Im a huge fan of family guy!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, this show is fucking hilarious.

From the creator of Family Guy, who just happens to come from my home state of Rhode Island.

New Family Guy episodes in May.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I gotta say, I just don't get the whole Family Guy thing. First of all, that show was mercilessly cancelled on Fox long ago -- and with good reason.

Some of their gags were hilarious in miniature. The show works best when it tries to pick up as random a reference as possible and somehow inject it for about 10 seconds into the flimsiest of plotlines.

But there's no point in why the Family Guy has to stick to linear storytelling at all. Each episode -- the whole series -- comes off as a Frankenstein of clever, one-off, unrelated jokes that are stitched together into some artificial, pointless plotline that has to ramble for 30 minutes. This is a show where the writers would have worked much better in a Laugh-In-style format of shorts rather than a linear cartoon story. (For example, Saturday Night Live worked best when it knew when to end a skit and not to let it drag on too long. Imagine dragging one out for a full 30 minutes...)

And after being kicked around in the dumps for a few years in cheap syndicated reruns, Fox welcomes them back all of a sudden to the lineup? I just don't get it...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fox is welcoming them back because:

A) The ratings for the reruns of Family Guy on Adult Swim are through the roof.

B) The sales of the DVD Compilations are the best-selling series DVD's on the market

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I caught most of that American Dad show, and was laughing my ass off. It almost made me forget about jacking a load, almost.

That show is fucckkkking hilarious.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Anime, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad.. what's with the cartoon mania?

Oh I saw that trailer episode.. that dad is kinda funny but otherwise what else is there to see?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
It does suck. The storyline is always completely retarded.

Family guy fans are fat asses who sit on the couch all day watching tv and eating pizza or microwavable meals.

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ok thats just rude referring to america like that.... stereotypical...... family guy is for people who want a good laugh....imo futurama was never as good as simpsons family guy not even southpark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)