American College Football (18 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, you fucking douchebag. Did I guarantee it?

Do me a favor, please please PLEASE put me on your ignore list, or I'm never coming back to this forum again.

Please Ignore Me.
Actually, you know what?

I'm done.

Bye.
No reason to do that, man. He doesn't hate you, everybody loves you, but he's just expressing his opinion in the Burke sort of mold. Trust me, I know. He always says I'm wrong as well. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ohio State losing is the highlight of the weekend. Pryor looked more like a faggot than a Heisman candidate after that.

This makes the coming BCS standings look rather interesting. Auburn has been very impressive and I can see them taking number one sometime soon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As I've always said, even of Boise goes undefeated, they will still not make the NC if a team like OSU and Auburn end up with one loss. If OSU, Auburn, and Oregon all have one loss, it will be OSU vs. Auburn for the NC.

Not really fair, but that's what we get for not having a playoff.

OSU will choke again anyway, so they should have negative points to start out with.

Sep 21, 2010
:lol: The A&M Faggies fuck up again

What a failed school and program. Faggies are just losers, thats it. Thats why they go there for school - to be losers when they grow up
One of my childhood friends is a receiver their...Uzoma Nwachukwu. I'm not sure there are many people who could have come out of his situation growing up and become both a college student and exceptional athlete.

Sep 21, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;2730030 said:
Are you a Nigerian too?
NO. HAHAHA...Im Germanican.

We just played basketball and baseball together growing up. The best thing that ever happened to him was the move to Texas. He would have been hidden away at our high school since our football team sucked...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As I've always said, even of Boise goes undefeated, they will still not make the NC if a team like OSU and Auburn end up with one loss. If OSU, Auburn, and Oregon all have one loss, it will be OSU vs. Auburn for the NC.

Not really fair, but that's what we get for not having a playoff.

OSU will choke again anyway, so they should have negative points to start out with.
Actually, Auburn was burned by the BCS back in 2004. They went undefeated and were still overlooked by the BCS to be picked to go to the NC that year

But I agree with what you're saying

One of my childhood friends is a receiver their...Uzoma Nwachukwu. I'm not sure there are many people who could have come out of his situation growing up and become both a college student and exceptional athlete.
Good stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)