American College Football (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
big deal

the program will now revert back to national mediocrity with Urban taking his indefinite L.O.A. and Tebow getting poised to begin the Danny Wuerffel life plan

i hear that ol' Zooky boy isn't liking it in Champagne as much and he does know the Gainesville area quite well...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The better Tebag was in college, the worse he'll do in the NFL.

He'll be fondling little Honduran boys on his "AID(S) mission" quicker than you can flood New Orleans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, Boise State wins the Fiesta Bowl and go undefeated. Good game, more sick plays by the winners, and probably more controversy.

They should be number two in the end, but the BCS will probably put them at three, because they're dicks.

Now imagine a playoff system with BSU playing the winner of the Thursday game...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
did Tebow snip you too?

Well, Boise State wins the Fiesta Bowl and go undefeated. Good game, more sick plays by the winners, and probably more controversy.

They should be number two in the end, but the BCS will probably put them at three, because they're dicks.

Now imagine a playoff system with BSU playing the winner of the Thursday game...
seriously fuck the BCS

that was a great game last night and it pisses me off that the BCS had the guile to rope the 2 non-BCS conference schools off into their own bowl.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
did Tebow snip you too?

seriously fuck the BCS

that was a great game last night and it pisses me off that the BCS had the guile to rope the 2 non-BCS conference schools off into their own bowl.
Especially after they played in a bowl last season. One should have played GT, the other Iowa. Bottomline.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,160

I think they would get stomped out like suckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)