American College Football (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, you would certainly know about 12 year old banter, so I'll give you that, Mr. "I know more about college football than everyone here."

I don't know much myself, but what I do know is that Florida fans are a bunch of fags.

Jul 10, 2006
Well, you would certainly know about 12 year old banter, so I'll give you that, Mr. "I know more about college football than everyone here."
Again, I siaid I probably know more. It was certain. And that's just a bit of cockiness, not using juvenile insults to tear up a man who nearly suffered a major injury.

You're all class.

I don't know much myself, but what I do know is that Florida fans are a bunch of fags.
I'm sure your fan club loves that one, too. :sergio:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:D

but everyone has to admit that randy shannon has really brought a better aura to the program. the swagger may still be present but the entitlement and immaturity has truly decremented

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,777
    does miami sharks exist? or only in "any given sunday"
    Those are professional teams, and the movie uses names based on the real teams, in real life, the professional team in Miami is the Dolphins. So Dolphins = Sharks.

Also in the movie they use the Minnesota Gladiators, the real team is the Minnesota Vikings, see what I be claiming?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    fictional team from the movie
    ßüякε;2159383 said:
    Those are professional teams, and the movie uses names based on the real teams, in real life, the professional team in Miami is the Dolphins. So Dolphins = Sharks.

Also in the movie they use the Minnesota Gladiators, the real team is the Minnesota Vikings, see what I be claiming?
    You guys ruined a perfectly good Alex_Samatar type moment in the making. I hope you're happy.

I think Burke knows what I'm talking about

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    ßüякε;2159383 said:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)