American College Football (28 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Haha rich rodriguez is straight gangsta for destroying everyhting that he created.

Rodriguez shall giveth and rodriguez shall taketh away

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
fuck that, rich rod built that program from top to bottom and brought that shit to greatness. but word, i kinda shady if he did jook them for all those docs and info.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ßöмßäяdîëя;1536289 said:
You obviously know nothing about West Virginia football if you believe that...
dude plz, without him the mountaineers would be at the bottom of the big east. everyone from jones to cobourne to slaton are rodriguez recruits. if it wasn't him then who was it?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
dude plz, without him the mountaineers would be at the bottom of the big east. everyone from jones to cobourne to slaton are rodriguez recruits. if it wasn't him then who was it?
Cobourne was a Nehlen recruit, I think Wilson may have been too. Wilson was the guy after Cobourne. But still its fucked up that he shredded personal files and weightlifting progressions. Personal file of players don't belong to him, especially those that have academic and civil service records. That is just uncalled for. The players had nothing to do with any of this. There was no need to punish them. And its not like WVU kicked Rodriguez out either, he did that shit his last day in office, so he had planned to do that all along. Not at all gangster, it was pretty classless.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    I guess you do't remember 1998 when WVU was pre-season number 11, or in 1988 or 1993 when we played for at least part of the national title, which we didn't under Rod. Don't get me wrong, he did bring it to the next level, but there was a quality program here prior to his arrival.
    Cobourne was a Nehlen recruit, I think Wilson may have been too. Wilson was the guy after Cobourne. But still its fucked up that he shredded personal files and weightlifting progressions. Personal file of players don't belong to him, especially those that have academic and civil service records. That is just uncalled for. The players had nothing to do with any of this. There was no need to punish them. And its not like WVU kicked Rodriguez out either, he did that shit his last day in office, so he had planned to do that all along. Not at all gangster, it was pretty classless.
    Word...like a little child.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i honestly doubt that he destroyed any files that he is accused of by wvu. he has nothing to benefit out of it. he is sitting on fat money and is a god at ann arbor, so i doubt he would give a fuck about wasting time and effort doing any of that.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    i honestly doubt that he destroyed any files that he is accused of by wvu. he has nothing to benefit out of it. he is sitting on fat money and is a god at ann arbor, so i doubt he would give a fuck about wasting time and effort doing any of that.
    They found the academic records. But he did shred a bunch of stuff, its likely we'll never know what it was. I don't care about the other stuff, but shredding academic files would have been messed up.

Also don't forget that coach Rod owes WVU $4 million. A quarter of which is due very soon. Time for us to get paid.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    The ACC is totally winable by any team in that conference -- wake forest proved that 2 years ago. But the only thing that is hurting miami the past 3 seasons is the offense. We have the best talent on both sides of the ball, but gay patrick nix (our OC) just didn't get the job done this past year.

Honestly it hurts to see a 2 or 3 loss team win the ACC, knowing that it’s a much better conference than it shows. Especially when shit programs in weaker conferences (OSU/big10) make it to the natl' championship after they get shat on in their own house by a conference foe. And then get shat on them and their mothers 2 years in a row in the championship game.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    The ACC is totally winable by any team in that conference -- wake forest proved that 2 years ago. But the only thing that is hurting miami the past 3 seasons is the offense. We have the best talent on both sides of the ball, but gay patrick nix (our OC) just didn't get the job done this past year.

Honestly it hurts to see a 2 or 3 loss team win the ACC, knowing that it’s a much better conference than it shows. Especially when shit programs in weaker conferences (OSU/big10) make it to the natl' championship after they get shat on in their own house by a conference foe. And then get shat on them and their mothers 2 years in a row in the championship game.
    ACC has a lot of mediocre teams which is why you see Wake 2 and 3 loss teams winning year in and year out. All the dynasties the ACC thought it would have UM, VT, FSU, just didn't pan out mostly because of difficulties in recruiting. ACC is probably better than the Pac 10 but it's still a poor man's SEC or Big 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)