American College Football (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
are there any games tonite? or does the fudgpackers v cowgirls take the spotlight tonite?

all the homo cowboys fans here in dallas are talking soo much shit. i hope ol' brett gets romo deported back to mexico.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #112

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    the oklahomo's are gonna pound the mountaineers like a fish's 1st nite in the bing. i'll be in n.o. to enjoy the dawgs show the country why teams from non-bcs conferences are called what they are also.

pac life bowl was good, even though gay mack brown's talent outshined his ability to coach.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    the oklahomo's are gonna pound the mountaineers like a fish's 1st nite in the bing. i'll be in n.o. to enjoy the dawgs show the country why teams from non-bcs conferences are called what they are also.

pac life bowl was good, even though gay mack brown's talent outshined his ability to coach.
    WVU will win by 21.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    dude a few days ago i would have advised you to get off the meth but much props to the mountain boys. i'm happy to see all the inbred oklahomo's down here be all depressed and what not. damn good call bro :pint:
    Its what happens when your coach is hungry and you have speed. Why is it people always pick fatty's over speed? Something to think about I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)