American College Football (13 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
- UF - LSU was the best game of the year so far and it did live up to all of the hype
- like i stated b4, USC will and did lose, they aren't going to the natl champioinship
- once again tx/ou was a blast as it has been for the past 7yrs. like every other year the oklahomos get me paid and keep on inbreeding while the austin grls put out and the douche fans are heart broken. :tup:
- tebow is a fucking beast, i dont know what his mother fed him as a child but he really is superman and will nut in everyone's eye at for the SEC championship
- butch davis PWNED my canes :sad:
- wisconsin got shat on by zookies boys, vegas/analysts called it from the start and i am still stunned
- forza jim harbaugh and the cardinal >> 4th and 20 son thats all i gotta say to pete carroll and his barrell of talent

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
didnt I tell you the story ??

back in the summer 1983, one of my friends spent a few weeks at his uncles house in Lincoln, Nebraska. When he came back to Buffalo, he had a bunch of Nebraska football banners, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc that he gave to me and some of our other friends.

When September came around, ABC showed a few Nebraska games, and I was hooked. I never really paid much attention to college football before that (I was only 12), but from that point on, I always followed the Cornhuskers (that 1983 season was also the season that they played Miami in the Orange Bowl for the national championship and lost because they decided to go for a 2 point conversion trailing by one with no time left...and missed !!:( )
I did sleep on a cot in a U of Nebraska church once when driving across the country. This just minutes after getting a ticket for speeding 12mph over on I-80 in a speed trap just miles before Lincoln as you come down the hill. :( That's when I decided to go fugitive, just on principle of the thing. The cop thought I was an arriving Husker student, but I was driving clear across the U.S. I never showed up in court, and my Maryland driver's license has been on warrant status ever since. :p

And yeah, I liked Lincoln. Some good record shops at the time. But didn't bother going to see a game. Though I hear the stadium becomes the most populous place in the entire state at game time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
all my dumb fellow indians at rutgers talk tooooooo much shit. i hope they all shard their pants and tell me how it was at the end of the season.

forza middle tennessee state punks

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    :shifty:

Well, the Kansas Jay Hawks, the Iowa Hawk Eyes, the West Virginia Mountain Hawks, the Miami Hurrihawks, the Boston College Eagle-Hawks, the Nebraska Cornhawks, Oregon Duck-hawks, the Arizona Wild-hawks, the Penn State Nittany Hawks, the Michigan State Spartan-hawks, the Georgia Tech Yellow-Hawks, or the Minnesota Golden Gopher-hawks?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1488909 said:
    :shifty:

Well, the Kansas Jay Hawks, the Iowa Hawk Eyes, the West Virginia Mountain Hawks, the Miami Hurrihawks, the Boston College Eagle-Hawks, the Nebraska Cornhawks, Oregon Duck-hawks, the Arizona Wild-hawks, the Penn State Nittany Hawks, the Michigan State Spartan-hawks, the Georgia Tech Yellow-Hawks, or the Minnesota Golden Gopher-hawks?
    :lol:
    you're such a douche-poon

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    weekend match-ups of some interest (along with my picks):

Arkansas @ LSU (-3) >> another good tough SEC game where LSU pulls out another squeaker

Miami @ BC (-10) >> I love my canes to death but I'm still realistic

UGA (-12) @ GT >> good annual rivalry that ends with stafford and moreno taking the SEC east

OSU @ OU (-13) >> Bedlam ends with OU standing

USC @ ASU (-3) >> former miami great coach ericksson gets his boys to put it in carroll -- no lube

Nebraska @ Colorado (-17) >> for vinny, sorry dude but we all know how this is gonna end

UT (-9) @ A&M >> nothing great out of this one this year but since I'm in texas and surrounded by both sides its gonna be tough for either one to dominate cuz they both suck balls

VT @ UVA (-7) >> no one really gives a fack
    Tennessee @ UK (-3) >> andre woodson needs to step up and take down the volunteers. Away from home the vols suck balls so with a loss and a UGA win it would be UGA v LSU (barring a loss to arkansas) in the SEC championship

UCONN @ WVU (-7) >> my fam lives in connecticut now and I'll be there this thxgiving so forza UCONN

Clemson @ USC (-3) >> another sick rivalry with the old ball coach coming all over another bowden's face

Mizzou (-5) @ KU (in KC) >> game of the week, this will decide the big 12 championship and whether chase daniels wins the heisman or not. Natl' title implications also apply but lets stay regional for now

'Bama @ 'Burn (-7) >> fuck saban and fuck bama, tuberville is gonna put it in saban's ass for years to come

what a great thxgiving weekend for college football :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)