American College Football (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry andrew but the state of michigan claims the crown when it comes to useless states. From sports to everything else
FROM SPORTS? :lol2:

We have the third most successful hockey team on the planet, one of the most successful basketball teams in the last two decades, and the college football team with the most wins in history.

Plus, it is the birthplace of the auto industry of the entire world, where travel was changed for probably more than an entire century.

You aren't this much of a dumbass, Dru.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry dude but we're talking about present times and right now isn't michigans time in any facet
You don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. My team just won one of the top trophies in the world, the Stanley Cup, just this last Spring.

So no, you're wrong, not "from Sports to everything else." If you knew anything about... anything, you would keep this sort of discussion out of this thread, and bring up your qualms in one of the various threads regarding the economy.

From sports to everything. :lol2: Try to stop gloryhunting, Dru.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i guess andrew is the interim representative for the state of michigan while rich rod and marinelli are on their holiday vacations

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck UNC. Let's go Tarholes!!!!

Time to kill the baby blue and rape the Buckeyes in Columbus. Back to back, coat hanger in the baby sack!!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
pat white had an insane game through the air and its a sad day for wvu because they are losing the best qb that has ever played for them IMO

on another note, miami held berkeley to a marginal win even though best ran all over us. i still can't believe we lost to a pac10 school :disagree:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
pat white had an insane game through the air and its a sad day for wvu because they are losing the best qb that has ever played for them IMO

on another note, miami held berkeley to a marginal win even though best ran all over us. i still can't believe we lost to a pac10 school :disagree:
If I was Debbie Downer I might look at it that way. But the way I and most Mountaineer fans see things is that we just finished watching a guy for four years who is one of the best ever. He's gotten our program to level in which an 8-4 regular season is disappointing. I've got nothing for love for the guy. Hope the best for his future.

As for Miami, you guys need to work on that 2 minute drill. Badly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
miami has bigger issues to work out, the 2-min drill is the least of their concerns.

- we can't stop the run
- we need offensive consistency
- we need more discipline

randy shannon has done a great job this year with the youngest team in major college football. we will really improve next year and the thereon forth

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
miami has bigger issues to work out, the 2-min drill is the least of their concerns.

- we can't stop the run
- we need offensive consistency
- we need more discipline

randy shannon has done a great job this year with the youngest team in major college football. we will really improve next year and the thereon forth
From what I saw in the Cal game, the 2 min drill cost you guys. But yeah those other things would help too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i've always said that the talent is there, its all about maximizing it. miami will return to the top of the polls soon enough barring any NCAA infractions.

any bowls on worth watching today/tonight?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Andrew, I can't say that I wish Penn State luck, but I can say that I do wish them and Joe Paterno well.

May it be a good game, and may the better team win tomorrow.

Pac 10 3-0 in bowls so far

Edit- 4-0 in Bowls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)