American College Football (13 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I like the new Miami Uniforms.

Now time to watch USC lose and Sergio start rooting for Texas. "I've been a fan since Vince Young was there, ya kno'?!" :weee:
:lol:

USC just scored, the worst tacking attempt ever. You guys watch the replay and seriously tell me that the CB didn't get fucking PWNED

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
USC getting all the calls again, Hawaii had their touchdown overturned. The commentators said outright that it was a TD, they were spot on.

I fucking hate USC.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yo Serg, how do you feel about your boy Lane?

Personally, I think the guy is a fucking tool who runs his mouth too much
I don't like him, to tell you the truth.

Thankfully, Pat Haden is now the new Athletic Director, and that snot nosed punk will have to be on a very short leash now.

Pat Haden is all about class and dignity, and won't put up with any of Kiffin's bullshit.

I was only able to stay up to watch the first half, but his interview at half time really pissed me off.

God, I hate him more than people on this forum hate Del Neri

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
USC getting all the calls again, Hawaii had their touchdown overturned. The commentators said outright that it was a TD, they were spot on.

I fucking hate USC.
His right arm was down a half yard from the goal line. Replay showed that. But yeah, its because of USC. Especially when they didn't rule it a touchdown the first time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)