Amelia in...Five players out?!!!? (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i say IFIF Gigi had to leave then we should just trust Mirante.
I dont think he will be a disaster considering there will be a very good defence infront of him, and thats without Givet.

Noneed throwing Masielo out for him, let livorno keep him, if there is a neccesity then we could give them legro and get a future option for him.

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Mirante played great for Siena in the recent season. Sure Amelia is better than Mirante but the diffrence is not so much. Mirante is younger and can improve and be the No 1 of Bianconeri

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Buffon said he will stay...just like Cannavaro did. I dont c the point in getting Amelia if Buffon is still around. Also, if Buffon does leave, give Mirante a chance.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Why weaken our already weak defence? I'd rather have a decent goalie and decent defenders, than an excellent goalie and mediocre defenders.

This deal only makes sense if the Buffon money go directly to by some quality CBs.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Until now, he didn't say he wants to stay..

Let him go, and trust Mirante...

That's it...
    before abbiati was sold to torino i wouldnt have mind if buffon was sold for a lot of money...but since milan sold abbiati then too bad to them.....we must keep buffon.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
    im sorry i just dont like legro.....he made us look like a fool when we signed him ahead of roma....boy i bet those roma fans were laughing there .....off

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Natalia said:
    im sorry i just dont like legro.....he made us look like a fool when we signed him ahead of roma....boy i bet those roma fans were laughing there .....off

and we missed out on Mexès(wich I wanted Juve to buy ages ago). :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)