Amelia in...Five players out?!!!? (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sianconero said:
I've heard about an exchange between Amelia and (Tudor, Legro, Guzman, Masiello, Chiumiento)

If buffon is to stay why we need him in this expensive price?
I read the same news...

To be more accurate, it says that Amelia's cost is around 10 million...

And the speculation is that Juve may choose to get one of those five players to decrease the required amount of money...

So, it's about one of them, and not all of them...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sianconero said:
He's said he'll stay I'm sure
By his own mouth??

I doubt it...

Many people said that he told him he will stay, but he didn't make an interview with a newspaper and told them that he really wants to stay...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ReBeL said:
I read the same news...

To be more accurate, it says that Amelia's cost is around 10 million...

And the speculation is that Juve may choose to get one of those five players to decrease the required amount of money...

So, it's about one of them, and not all of them...
Juventus offer 5 players for Livorno keeper Amelia
tribalfooball.com - August 02, 2006

Juventus have offered Livorno FIVE players for goalkeeper Marco Amelia.

It's been revealed that talks between the clubs wasn't over striker Cristiano Lucarelli, but keeper Amelia.

Juve are prepared to exchange Igor Tudor, Nicola Legrottaglie, Salvatore Masiello, Davide Chiumento and Tomas Guzman in a swap for Italy prospect Amelia - which has fueled speculation over the future of Juve No1 Gigi Buffon.

Livorno president Aldo Spinelli, meanwhile, has told Juve he would prefer £7 million cash.

-------------------------------------------------------

the source isn't really trustable, but Amelia is a goood goalkeeper, I've seem him a couple of times last season as I was trying to follow Palladino before his injury. Amelia is a good goalkeeper and still young.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Juventus offer 5 players for Livorno keeper Amelia
tribalfooball.com - August 02, 2006

Juventus have offered Livorno FIVE players for goalkeeper Marco Amelia.

It's been revealed that talks between the clubs wasn't over striker Cristiano Lucarelli, but keeper Amelia.

Juve are prepared to exchange Igor Tudor, Nicola Legrottaglie, Salvatore Masiello, Davide Chiumento and Tomas Guzman in a swap for Italy prospect Amelia - which has fueled speculation over the future of Juve No1 Gigi Buffon.

Livorno president Aldo Spinelli, meanwhile, has told Juve he would prefer £7 million cash.

-------------------------------------------------------

the source isn't really trustable, but Amelia is a goood goalkeeper, I've seem him a couple of times last season as I was trying to follow Palladino before his injury. Amelia is a good goalkeeper and still young.
He's not better than Mirante...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)