AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (6 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
How old are you? I think its so cool that you play the violin!!

My problem is I gotta decide what I'm gonna study at least before february and astronomy isnt offered as a carreer here. Just physics and math. But its just plain crazy in my opinion to study Physics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I'm 16-been playing the violin for about 11 years...that sucks that you can't study astronomy where you are! however, if you are interested in going to grad school, and perhaps studying astronomy, taking physics would be a really good idea! I've started physics, and I like it quite a bit! and it will certainly help me should I decide to study astronomy in college, as I think I'll do. Also, if you have time, go to cdis.missouri.edu they have online courses in astronomy, and while of course there won't be a lot of actual observing, you will learn quite a bit. As I am homeschooled, I am taking several of their courses, and I like them alot!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You're still in High School right?

I like physics, its a cool subject but I dont think I could handle studying just physics in college, you know? Its like when I'll graduate I'll be Einstein (lol) and thats the problem with astronomy. But on what you posted I read that you have to take the same math as any engenieering so that'd be like five calculus (?). Im not very good at math so maybe this could be a cool carreer because its more based in physics than math

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yeah, I'm in High School........I know what you mean-it would be really tough-I'm thinking of taking some math in college, but not that much!! even if you love math that is a lot!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well if I study chemical engenieering or whatever engenieering I'll have to see lots of math like five calculus but not too much physics. I dont know what Im gonna study yet, though.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
wow! you are on a lot!! ;) you also like engineering? I do as well, but I haven't studied it at all......chemical engineering sounds very difficult!! good lukc deciding what you will study.....;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Thanks!! Yeah, I think I'm gonna go either for systems engenieering or chemical engenieering. They arent that difficult the most difficult of all and I wouldnt study that ever is electric engenieering

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol-they all sound pretty darn hard! I guess electrical engineering has gotten pretty complex, as it's been around awhile.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hey hwien and fabi, i couldn't help but notice that u two are hitting it off :p That's like two pages of exclusive conversation... quite a record! ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
@Gray-lol

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
The worst thing is I hate studying. I dunno how I'll do to accomplish all these things, lol.
same here......I'm always in tons of trouble for not studying........I just try and avoid my parents......;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
hey hwien and fabi, i couldn't help but notice that u two are hitting it off :p That's like two pages of exclusive conversation... quite a record! ;)
haha the most impressive thing is that it is ON TOPIC conversation, lol!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Good point! lol-probably another record-first time a thread has stayed on-topic for two pages....at least judging from the other threads......;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

same here......I'm always in tons of trouble for not studying........I just try and avoid my parents......;)
Yeah me too, and seriously I thought the last school year would be more easy. Im studying a lot and getting normal grades but I thought in the last year you dont do anything! well maybe the last months...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Good point! lol-probably another record-first time a thread has stayed on-topic for two pages....at least judging from the other threads......;)
Yeah, I always go off topic!! we should get an award! haha

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
hehe-Senioritis, as we call it here ;) It's really weird, because on my own, I study, but if someone tells me too, I wont do it....and that certainly isn't helped by my inherent laziness ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
hehe-Senioritis, as we call it here ;) It's really weird, because on my own, I study, but if someone tells me too, I wont do it....and that certainly isn't helped by my inherent laziness ;)
Well its not like I've been studying my ass off, but you know, I've been listening to classes and stuff. I'm so damn lazy too, I've been pretty lazy my whole life, if I studied more I'd have better grades. I just want to go to my graduation trip NOW. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)