Amazing discovery about Phil Neville... (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Reuters Friday 1 October 10:00

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a joint statement from Manchester United Football Club and the Royal Manchester Infirmary it was today confirmed that doctors had indeed discovered that United star Phil Neville has a brain.

"It's marvellous news for the lad," said legendary United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. "I think he can improve from here".

Doctors had all but given hope of ever finding a brain in 26 year old Phil Neville. But at the last minute there were definite signs of cerebral activity as the footballer switched on his Playstation.

However Arse manager Arsene Whinger sounded a note of caution: "It's easy to find a brain when you have £30 million pounds to spend."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Attempt at what? Sorry, I though it was funny, didnt know there was anything against that...

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    *yawn*

This topic so stupid, god who made it, same as that stupid 'Curse of Emerson' thread...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Attempt at what? Sorry, I though it was funny, didnt know there was anything against that...
    Funny it was definitely not. Making people laugh is not easy and a lot of people underestimate the task.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Funny it was definitely not. Making people laugh is not easy and a lot of people underestimate the task.

:howler:

well, you mae me laugh twice in last 5 mins. thats not easy indeed. im starting "i kiss martin's ass" fan club :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    :down: Its just so not fair, why couldnt I have been born so naturally funny like Martin :sob:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)