Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What was he always clapping about? He was before my time, I've never actually seen him play. Though whether that's good or bad I don't know :x
You know some strikers challenge for the ball, lose it, then clap as a gesture of appreciation for the service from their teammate. Well amauri frequently found himself losing the ball.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Goals will arrive, says Amauri
January signing Amauri is confident that he will soon start scoring goals following his move to Fiorentina.

The 31-year-old has now played in four Serie A games since his switch from Juventus, but he has yet to ripple the net.

“I am missing a goal,” the Brazilian-born Italian international noted after last night’s 2-0 loss at Bologna.

“Goals are the reason why I have been brought here. However, I’m improving all of the time and I’ll get back to scoring ways.”

The former Palermo player hasn’t scored in the Italian top-flight since he grabbed seven in 11 games during a loan spell at Parma at the start of 2011.

His last strike came in a 2-0 win at Udinese in April of that year.

He returned to Juventus in the summer, but didn’t feature at all under boss Antonio Conte which then led to his exit last month.

-----------------------------

:howler:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Goals will arrive, says Amauri
January signing Amauri is confident that he will soon start scoring goals following his move to Fiorentina.

The 31-year-old has now played in four Serie A games since his switch from Juventus, but he has yet to ripple the net.

“I am missing a goal,” the Brazilian-born Italian international noted after last night’s 2-0 loss at Bologna.

“Goals are the reason why I have been brought here. However, I’m improving all of the time and I’ll get back to scoring ways.”

The former Palermo player hasn’t scored in the Italian top-flight since he grabbed seven in 11 games during a loan spell at Parma at the start of 2011.

His last strike came in a 2-0 win at Udinese in April of that year.

He returned to Juventus in the summer, but didn’t feature at all under boss Antonio Conte which then led to his exit last month.

-----------------------------

:howler:
I call his bluff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)