Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So, was it a sale or a loan after all?
Do we still have to pay a part of his salary?

Losing the whole 25mil we invested on him already is bad enough, but if we gave him a part of his salary from his remaining contract, this was practically a premature release. What is his salary at Fiorentina, is it lesser, did we paid the difference?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Losing the whole 25mil we invested on him already is bad enough, but if we gave him a part of his salary from his remaining contract, this was practically a premature release. What is his salary at Fiorentina, is it lesser, did we paid the difference?

we dont pay any fiorentina pays him and the rest they pay us

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
As far as I know the rats are paying his wages, we have nothing to do with him anymore.

The best moment in the history of this forum is the moving of this thread to the history section. Brilliant

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

No.

€1-2mil/yr.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Now I can bag the fuck out of this motherfucking cocksucking asshole without getting infractions. fuck you amauri you piece of scum shit I hope you choke on shit after an elephant takes a massive dump on your face because it will make you look better and you deserve it. you tried to fuck juventus you will die asshole.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Now I can bag the fuck out of this motherfucking cocksucking asshole without getting infractions. fuck you amauri you piece of scum shit I hope you choke on shit after an elephant takes a massive dump on your face because it will make you look better and you deserve it. you tried to fuck juventus you will die asshole.
What he said :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)