Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Amauri,with all my heart and soul i wish you the most rotten luck with STDs ( I wish your wife gives you a lot of those). I wish you get mugged and the muggers turn out to be the ones who gave your wife those STDs,i pray they shave your fuckin head and your hair never grows again. I wish you you get an injury that rules you out for more than a year and you go down to B with the purple rats.

You motherfucker,is the most irritating player ever to play for my club and i hope our fans abuse you all around italy during games and while you live your worthless life. I pray the next baby born to your wife is an asian who grows up and runs off with your daughter. May you become an alcoholic and get sued, pay millions and go broke.

I wish you the worst. Fuck you.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Technically he's still a Juve player, right? He's on loan and his contract doesn't end till the summer of 2012 so send the thread back to the players section :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He really does resemble Drogba. Too bad this retarded motherfucker will never be a fraction of the player Drogba was. I hope Chiellini, Vidal, and Cacares triple tackle your stupid ass, you piece of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)