Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (45 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For a moment I thought the mods are having me on. Amauri in rookie section? but then it hit me

OMG OMG OMG my hands are trembling, its like earth under my feet is moving. The immovable object has been moved. Unbelievable a day to recognise 24th of January, a day ill never forget. It goes alongside birthdays, goldfish anniversary and even with the first day i shaved my balls. Praise the lord.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This nigga has to be in the Legend section! So much hate for this man while he was wearing our shirt, and soo much happiness is being expressed the moment he signed for someone else. I don't think any other players have invoked such feelings within me...Legend.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He put the kabosh on a move in the summer that would've given Juventus a return (albeit a small one, I'm sure) for his services knowing full well that he was going to be on the bench. Five months later, he accepts a free loan move to collect the last of his exorbitant wages. Amauri won't be remembered for his playing abilities so much as he will for his leeching tendencies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)