Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Who bought a Jeep?

:lol:
The Juventus will travel to the end of the season aboard the Grand Cherokee Overland and Limited. The announcement was mad through the club's official website: At the end of the workout yesterday morning, the luxury SUV Jeep has been delivered to the technician Antonio Conte and all the members of the team will have them available all year round.

Sponsors :klin:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Juventus will travel to the end of the season aboard the Grand Cherokee Overland and Limited. The announcement is the white club through its official website: the end of the workout yesterday morning, the luxury SUV Jeep has been delivered to the technician Antonio Conte and all the members of the team will have them available all year round.

:money: :klin:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The Juventus will travel to the end of the season aboard the Grand Cherokee Overland and Limited. The announcement is the white club through its official website: the end of the workout yesterday morning, the luxury SUV Jeep has been delivered to the technician Antonio Conte and all the members of the team will have them available all year round.

I would totally drive the shit out of those things. If i was stuck in peak hour traffic, i'd test the off road capabilities of that crap & ride on embankments.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I really like all of the new sponsorship and endorsement deals the club is signing these days. It's good to see that Juventus is a "brand" that companies want to invest in again. Just like the old days, niggas.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
The Juventus will travel to the end of the season aboard the Grand Cherokee Overland and Limited. The announcement was mad through the club's official website: At the end of the workout yesterday morning, the luxury SUV Jeep has been delivered to the technician Antonio Conte and all the members of the team will have them available all year round.

Fiat own them and they are trying to get back into the European market, we wont get any cash

Dec 31, 2008
Saturday 5 November, 2011 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Amauri 'close to English club'
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Amauri is “close to signing for an English club,” unless a top Italian club makes an offer, said his agent.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus have put the Brazilian-Italian striker in the stands after he turned down several proposals during the summer.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Amauri to Napoli? Nobody can close the door to Napoli, but the player is close to signing for an English club,” Ernesto Bronzetti told Radio Kiss Kiss.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Genoa want him too, as do Palermo, but he would prefer to go to Spain or England. Of course, if a top Italian club were to make an offer, then it would be difficult to say no, and Napoli are one of them.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan have also been linked with Amauri as a replacement for Antonio Cassano, who will be out for at least six months following heart surgery.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I don’t think Milan are interested in Amauri,” added Bronzetti.[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)