Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (27 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
That was 9 million euros, dude. Also, he can be sold for close to the same amount or for at least 5 million euros. So there's not a huge loss involved.

Amauri was 25 million + wages down the drain.
You're absolutely right, and we are using our money better but I'm not sure anyone has learned any lesson. However it is of course a risk every time you get a new player. I won't gick up all hopes on Elia yet though. :) Amauri on the other hand... I'd like to see Bianconero81 bring all the water around him and make an island around Amauri, an island he can't leave and all messages, money and food he receives will be transfered through bottle posts.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sucks we will lose out so much money for this fuckwad, but at least he will no longer be a plague in this club.
Yeah..

Now this is really gonna give you an ulcer: He's making 10 000 euros a day at Juventus, and he has been, since 2008.

10 000 x 365 = 3 650 000 euros a year. (It's even a little bit more, because I think he makes 3.8 million euros a year, I just used those numbers to simplify).

It's incredible, when what he really deserves it to live in a box in the streets of Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah..

Now this is really gonna give you an ulcer: He's making 10 000 euros a day at Juventus, and he has been, since 2008.

10 000 x 365 = 3 650 000 euros a year. (It's even a little bit more, because I think he makes 3.8 million euros a year, I just used those numbers to simplify).

It's incredible, when what he really deserves it to live in a box in the streets of Napoli.
Don't worry, I know all this already. Just look at my post count in this thread and that will tell you everything. :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah..

It's incredible, when what he really deserves it to live in a box in the streets of Napoli
:lol:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Don't worry, I know all this already. Just look at my post count in this thread and that will tell you everything. :D
He's taking valuable time from more valuable players. He should just stay at home, no need to keep him fit. Sign him up on a gym next to Torino's HQ.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I had a coach in high school that just made the annoying kids on the team run laps around the field every day cuz they either weren't taking anything seriously or just sucked...I want to see Amauri running around the field for the entire practice every single day.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I also defended him very strongly until heard that he turned all offers down and now just sitting and enjoying money he don't derserve. A real footballer would be made other decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)