Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (146 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
So you are rubbish if you score 15 goals one season, and nothing over 15? :lol:

Good going. He kept Parma up in Serie-A this year.

€22 mln move to Juve is the highlight of his career, geez what an easy accomplishment.
So he scores 15 in one year of his career playing as a striker and he's good? Talk about flash in the pan. He proved he couldn't do it again, he chips in with no other aspects of the play, yet he still can't do his job to an even average standard.

I'd say Giovinco, Dzemaili and even Crespo had a bigger role than Amauri.

When Secco and Blanc are pulling the strings it's not hard at all, no. Do we really need to go over who has been signed in recent years and for what prices?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So he scores 15 in one year of his career playing as a striker and he's good? Talk about flash in the pan. He proved he couldn't do it again, he chips in with no other aspects of the play, yet he still can't do his job to an even average standard.

I'd say Giovinco, Dzemaili and even Crespo had a bigger role than Amauri.

When Secco and Blanc are pulling the strings it's not hard at all, no. Do we really need to go over who has been signed in recent years and for what prices?
In general he is a decent player, not a terrible one. Check his games in Parma this season. If it wasn't for him saving their ass last half of the season, they'd be relegated.

Apr 17, 2009
I know what you're saying, however I don;t fully agree with you. You're entitled to your opinion as am I and these things often vary from person to person.

I'll leave it at that because Amauri pisses me off. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)