Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I guess

Aquilani (forgot how to pass, weak as piss), Motta, Grygera, Barzagli (expired), Bonucci (lunge and miss), Grygera, Marchisio (anonymous utility), Toni (should be in a retirement home), Melo (red card maniac), Pepe (headless chook), Martinez (waste of money) are much better
Yes, clearly I rate Motta, Grygera and Barzagli very highly.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Exactly. I hope he'll never return, we had enough.

Plus, he still doesn't score goals that a classic 9 should score. I mean, the goal with the backheel was superb, but he was really lucky scoring that. since he joined Parma he scored 2 or 3 goals, but he keeps missing those chances that he must convert to goals. Headings, shots from short distance...

For conclusion- He's awful, I can't stand him, Parma can keep him forever. I can't believe some guys here already forgot how much we suffered from him just because he scored 3 goals in Parma. I can't believe I'm even answering you...I mean, it's Amauri ffs. AMAURI!!! again, AMAUARI!!!!!! THE NIGHTMARE!!!! If Amauri scores, he's better than Matri, If Matri scores, thank god we have him and not the brazilian lion. Listen to yourself, changing opinions every 7 days.

Fuck this
He already scored 3 goals.. 1 Bicycle kick on his second game (forgot the opponent), and 2 against Roma.. Also had 2 assists last week for Parma.. He already scored the same amount of goals Matri scored for us in the same period.. but with more assists he created.. I won't say he's awful..

I don't understand about what you're talking on the wasted chances he wasn't scored.. He just sometime frustrating player with his bad positioning and movement and he don't create much chances with his movement

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Very, very nice first goal. :shocked: More and more goals means more and more money for us or less payed for Pastore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)