Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
please will someone confirm to me that the vicious rumour i came across earlier on today, suggesting that we are still paying amauri's wages, is totally untrue????
Parma is paying 3/4 of Amauri's wages for the remainder of the season.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
please will someone confirm to me that the vicious rumour i came across earlier on today, suggesting that we are still paying amauri's wages, is totally untrue????
It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would we loan him out to loan in Matri if we are still paying 100% wages? In that case, we could have kept him and loaned in Matri.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
cheers, Joe...paying 1/4 is fine by me, obviously not ideal, but there are very few players on such a huge wage, who have been so shockingly wretched for so fucking long. So well done, marotta.

such a shame though, that the other striker we gave to another club, and continued to pay much ( i thought 1/4??) of his huge wage, most of us are missing. how much of trez's wage are we paying...? 2/4m???

and when do amauri's and trez'z contracts end?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would we loan him out to loan in Matri if we are still paying 100% wages? In that case, we could have kept him and loaned in Matri.
No, if we were paying both wages that would explain why we also sold Legro in a deal that was bad for us.

In fact that deal had me worried for a bit :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hope he never scores again and gets a Guinness World record for being the least prolific striker of all time. They'll have him and Pele next to each other as best and worst.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No, if we were paying both wages that would explain why we also sold Legro in a deal that was bad for us.

In fact that deal had me worried for a bit :D
I don't think selling Legro was a bad deal for us. Legro is 34yrs old, if he wasn't gone now he'd be gone in the summer. Fortunately we were able to sign another decent backup defender like Barzagli before he was snapped up. We got rid of Legro's wages, got Barz for a dismal 300K and lower wages. He'll do fine as a backup, I'm content with that transfer.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Who was the guy, who tried to convice us that Amauri is player who can score 20 goals per season? He even said that he have same chances like Drogba I think :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)