Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
The thing that really gets me is that he doesn't even work hard. One of the highest earners at the club and every match he just looks uninterested walking around with his head down until he's subbed.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Great avatar Blondu :tup:

Btw, what's a contracture? Amauri suffers from that...he'll be available vs. Udinese?
That means he's in talks with the club for a contract extension. Word is that the contract will be until 2013 and he get's an annual pay rise of 15% plus a 10% if we qualify for the Europa League. There's also talk that he gets 50% of the revenue the club receives from his image rights.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I really want to know how this guy wakes up in the morning and goes to practice and calls himself a footballer. Honestly how is this guy even on our team sheet. Teams must honestly laugh at us when he starts. Hes just a person on the field not even worth calling a player on the field. Amauri you are by far the worst striker I have ever seen in my life! you havent even scored a goal in over a year and whate worse he cant even create his own chance. he cant even jump high then the defenders anymore. Someone in Torino please go to vinovo and ask him "So Amauri do you feel you've earned at those millions Juventus is paying you? I have no words for him. He actually makes me speechless.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Words can not describe the resentment I feel because we kept him and offloaded a legend like Trezeguet. That just downright kills me, more than his utter uselessness.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Words can not describe the resentment I feel because we kept him and offloaded a legend like Trezeguet. That just downright kills me, more than his utter uselessness.
so very true. I think marotta takes advice from Secco cause I thought marotta was suppose to be a step up but was I wrong.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Was his last goal in Serie A in 14th February, 2010?

That's Valentine's Day baby. Maybe he needs sex to make him concentrate on his football. That ugly wife of his must have been torturing him the whole year.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's fascinating that someone of Amauri's caliber is actually playing matches for us. Whoever was thinking "I want the exact opposite of Trezeguet" should be more careful what he wishes for next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)