Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007

Players like Amauri, Iaquinta, Salihamidzic, Legro etc. maybe not very useful to use a starters or even on the pitch at all, but they are very important to maintain the core of the team. We have an identity and Amauri, whether we like it or not, is part of that identity. If we keep throwing out everyone in the team who under performs then in two years, we'll have a completely new team.

Then we become like Madrid or Inter under Hector Cooper. It's a terrible strategy and it will do us more harm than good.

So I say, keep Amauri and co. in order to maintain some balance in the team.

I hope you realize by now I'm just fucking around.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Players like Amauri, Iaquinta, Salihamidzic, Legro etc. maybe not very useful to use a starters or even on the pitch at all, but they are very important to maintain the core of the team. We have an identity and Amauri, whether we like it or not, is part of that identity. If we keep throwing out everyone in the team who under performs then in two years, we'll have a completely new team.

Then we become like Madrid or Inter under Hector Cooper. It's a terrible strategy and it will do us more harm than good.

+ REP

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

:lol: Awesome :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wouldn't really laugh. I think it's embarrassing thing, really.
I think that if we continue getting depressed for this guy, it will become unhealthy.
He needs to go...above everything else because of his absurd wages!!. I could wait for him to try once more... but sadly the urgency we have upfront, combined with the nasty money sink he is right now... will prevent him from coming back... IMO.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Amauri can be useful with his great heading and he never really did fill in and I think he could do just fine if he gets a chance and show his qualities. Just like Gomez did in Bayern this season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Amauri can be useful with his great heading and he never really did fill in and I think he could do just fine if he gets a chance and show his qualities. Just like Gomez did in Bayern this season.
Gomez already had some great records behind him so there was always a good chance that sooner or later he'll start scoring a lot again. With Amauri it's much tougher to be optimistic looking at his entire career.
I'm afraid that what you say is nothing more but wishful thinking, without solid basis behind it.
Perhaps an excellent half a season is the most we can expect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)