Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
'Juventus were already thinking of making a New Year bid for a centre-forward given Amauri’s numerous injury problems this term and his shyness in front of goal.'

the bold part of that quote from football italia, has cheered me up before i sleep. I think we are all agreed that it is ridiculous, sarcastic daintiness...I feel sorry for the guy, and wish him well, but only after he is long gone from our ranks.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Which club will be interested in him? I mean come on, if even some ignorant reporters/journalist laugh at his performances and statistics then how will some experts feel about him?

Maybe some Arab club or Turkish club wants him, but that's about it, I can't think of anyone else.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know when will his contract expire. If it's summer 2012 then canceling his contract in January will cost us around 6-6.5m eur, I think. Needless thing to do.

Then again, if he does a Tiago and decides to just sit in Turin and get his money, then we will have to pay around 12m eur (including taxes) until his contract expires.

The smartest thing to do is to wait till the summer and see if we can sell him. If not, then cancel his contract and save some 4m eur that we were gonna pay for the taxes.
Or maybe he'll get back to the 2008 form and we might let him play the last season of his contract (sorry Hustini :D)
Thin ice...careful.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes is etter
If none please you, you can call him Injuremauri, Brokenmauri, Hairmauri, Clapmauri , Goalessmauri, or simply DONEmauri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)