Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (70 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The commentator said something about a website that stated that people shouldn't worry that Amauri is injured because he wasn't going to be scoring any goals anyway. I missed what site he was talking about though...anyone pick that up?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope so.
It would be like in the movies if he came back with fury and scored so many goals to top the table of scorers..... but i think we all lost patience with him. I want to see a killer striker ASAP in juventus, Amauri had plenty of chances and is sad that we will lose so much money with him.

Lets face it guys, he had the most chances. Not even Iaquinta which wastes so many goals, has been this bad. This clearly says something.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Amauri would represent a huge coup for Villa boss Gerard Houllier, as the Frenchman looks set to lose John Carew in the coming months.
Wow, talk about going from a donkey to a...3 legged donkey.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wow, talk about going from a donkey to a...3 legged donkey.
:lol:

But with this leg injury he's gonna try harder than we've ever seen before. Even if he's not playing- and that is something you can't quantify with stats or during contractual negotiations. God I love this player

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol:

But with this leg injury he's gonna try harder than we've ever seen before. Even if he's not playing- and that is something you can't quantify with stats or during contractual negotiations. God I love this player
"Amauri: more than a footballer"

barca can take that to the bank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)