Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Start of the Seasonal Amauri hopefulness thread.

I hope Amauri does well this season. I hope he will get good service. I hope he will score headers. I hope he will score tap ins. I hope he will score atleast 1 a game. I hope he uses enough shampoo & conditioner before the game to get that lion king look.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was a mistake to buy Amauri for the finisher's role, but far too many mistakes were commited anyway. Lets try to change some things for a change, Amauri is made for other things, rather than goal-scoaring.
We better star taking an optimal advantage of his skills elsewhere, as he can afford to waste another year at this age.
Pls try and save some of the money we have reckesly wasted the post calciopoli season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was a mistake to buy Amauri for the finisher's role, but far too many mistakes were commited anyway. Lets try to change some things for a change, Amauri is made for other things, rather than goal-scoaring.
We better star taking an optimal advantage of his skills elsewhere, as he can afford to waste another year at this age.
Pls try and save some of the money we have reckesly wasted the post calciopoli season.
Amauri wasn't bought to be a goal scorer.

I was under the impression he was bought because he was meant to be a rounded enough forward to be able to play with either Del Piero and Trezeguet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Amauri wasn't bought to be a goal scorer.

I was under the impression he was bought because he was meant to be a rounded enough forward to be able to play with either Del Piero and Trezeguet.
But he hasn't done either

score goals - no
create chances - no
facilitate goals - no

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not going to say he was a good signing or that he has performed well.

I was merely pointing out what I understand to be the thinking behind the move.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Start of the Seasonal Amauri hopefulness thread.

I hope Amauri does well this season. I hope he will get good service. I hope he will score headers. I hope he will score tap ins. I hope he will score atleast 1 a game. I hope he uses enough shampoo & conditioner before the game to get that lion king look.
I hope he will be sold out.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
question is whether pepe and martinez can offer him the crosses he needs? From what i have seen of pepe, he works hard and has some good touches, but he doesnt have a ripper cross. Martinez i havent seen enough of. gio and camo look like they are out...funny enough two players who can deliver the ball well...motta isnt too shabby at crossing and who will that left back be?

Still not sold on Amauri as a starting player, squad player yes..but i think a lot will rely on who lines up on the wings to support him. Beckham and Giggs a decade ago would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)