Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (15 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Bah , i'm not Ahmad , honestly far from being called Amauri's #1 hater , but folks gonna admit , he was suck and yet peoples moaning about he had no services at all , haha .

i loves all of Juventus players but preasee he need to prove himself , if he did , i will silence .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Bah , i'm not Ahmad , honestly far from being called Amauri's #1 hater , but folks gonna admit , he was suck and yet peoples moaning about he had no services at all , haha .

i loves all of Juventus players but preasee he need to prove himself , if he did , i will silence .
You and Ahmed is the Amauri haters. But yet still wants an same kind of forward like Amauri. Albert wants Gila, and Ahmed wants Pazzini. Believe me, you will end disappointed if we success those 2 strikers. They are not better than Amauri

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You and Ahmed is the Amauri haters. But yet still wants an same kind of forward like Amauri. Albert wants Gila, and Ahmed wants Pazzini. Believe me, you will end disappointed if we success those 2 strikers. They are not better than Amauri
I tend to agree to an extent. Gila might be better than Amauri as a goalscorer in the right system, but Pazzini isn't all that great, certainly not as much as Samp want for him. Selling Amauri to fund Pazzini's transfer is liking jumping off the Titanic to take refuge in the Lusitania.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)