Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (60 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
We have a choice. We can try a system which includes crosses from more than PDC/Caceres to get Amauri using his strength in the air more often than last season.

I haven't given on hope on him yet, although if he's in a rut come January...

...we can get a new coach :stuckup:
If we are gonna play wide football n crosses then it is 100 times better to play TREZEGUET than ASSauri,Treze is much better header than ASSauri and u can not argeue it.:shutup:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Haha, i got neg repped for bashing Amauri, i love it :). I guess it's wrong to bash someone who i went to watch live, and in the process he only managed to shoot once in the whole game, in the 92nd minute... as a striker. He couldn't win a ball even tho he was the right side of the defender, and way stronger and taller, and is truly a pathetic football player. So, if you wanna neg rep me feel free...cuz i rly dont care..Amauri is god fucking awful.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Juventus striker Amauri (29) could leave in July for around 17 million Euros as he is tracked by AC Milan, AS Roma, Bayern Munich, Schalke 04 and Wolfsburg
TMW

Sounds like more of a Juventuz dream than a rumour

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Haha, i got neg repped for bashing Amauri, i love it :). I guess it's wrong to bash someone who i went to watch live, and in the process he only managed to shoot once in the whole game, in the 92nd minute... as a striker. He couldn't win a ball even tho he was the right side of the defender, and way stronger and taller, and is truly a pathetic football player. So, if you wanna neg rep me feel free...cuz i rly dont care..Amauri is god fucking awful.
The best is when he had that tap-in chance...of course, he missed.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
These posts are just after Amauri have signed for us (year 2008).

A stupid move after all, we actually paid (indirectly but we did) 25 mil for a luxury sub, while we have 2.5 mil starters...
At least we managed to keep our most promising youngsters!

O well... i really wish Amauri all the best and i hope he will get to score more goals than the usual...
A finisher who isnt particulary good at finishing wasnt the brightest idea, but Amauri isnt thaaat old, there is still plenty of room for improvement and i hope he will be proved more useful than Iaquinta.

I think the importance of this transfer will be fully discovered next season!

Now, time to concentrate on our real problems at defense and midfield!
No u can tell me or better i can learn so much from u... :lol:

First of all, the price tag (25m€) for him, was over exaggerated AND no body would pay that kind of money for a player who isn't in a top club or in his national team...But hey, we did make Zaparini weak right (sarcasm).... 12,5m€ + Nocerino (7,5m€) and half of Lanzafame (guess 2.5m€-some reports say that we could get 7m€ from West ham)...so do the math...

I said that "we" could have spend that kind of money better, like i don't know maybe on the d-fence...who is essential for good resolt's in CL...But that is just my opinion, what do i know, righ?

Teacher :bow: (again with the sarcasm) ;)
Amauri is a great player, there is no doubt about that, but wasn't the player we lacked in the squad. I can't understand what is the problem with Iaquinta? what he had to do to be a regular player. He scored goals made assists and was a hard worker. Unless if we are going to play with three forwards, then it's a good move. 22 Million wasn't really necessary to spend here, only if that's not most of the transfer budget. and also his wages is ridiculous (is that 4.5 Million Euros??).

Someone mentioned Gilardino move as a joke comparing the deals, well Gilardino is younger and to remind you he was the top scorer few seasons back, he is young and not matured completely as a footballer, and look what he is going to do with Fiorentina, and not to mention 1.6 Million he will earn must be a joke :shocked:

Selling Nocerino the u-23 Captain of Italy is not a good move, he was performing very good at the start of the season, then he lost his form, will we sell anyone who lose form for a while??

We better buy a great central defender and stop brining every garbage/free player out there, or at least get a great left back and get rid of that Molinaro clown.
Soon or later people will realize, i just hope that Juve wont have to pay the bill,
we can only hope we wont repeat the same mistakes over and over again...

You that you want us, to bet our season on Molinaro and De Ceglie??
These posts are just after Amauri have signed for us (year 2008).

Cronios, Pingo, v Snoop
....read their posts carefully ... they were right after all and most of the members were touching the sky because of that transfer.
Now I'm sure that most of them are the first to offend Amauri.

Congrats to Cronios, Pingo and v Snoop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)