Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (107 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Changing him with Huntelaar would benefit the both of us, both players need a change atm. We would really use a real CF, like the Hunter and Amauri was and probably still is appreciated in Milano, we will deliver him as an Italien too.
Atm the Hunter seems even more lost, than Amauri, but he has more potential, considering his age.

If we want to send Amauri away, a swap would be the best deal we could get, because Secco is unable to sell a player for more than 3 mil...

But if a new coach comes, with a new system, that will make us new team, maybe Amauri will find the opportunity to flourish after all...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
1 Trézéguet JUV 7 0
2 Amauri JUV 4 0
3 Melo JUV 3 0
4 Diego JUV 3 0
5 Camoranesi JUV 3 0
6 Iaquinta JUV 3 0
7 Marchisio JUV 2 0
8 Salihamidzic JUV 2 0
9 Grosso JUV 1 0
10 Cáceres JUV 1 0
11 Giovinco JUV 1 0
12 Del Piero JUV 1 0
13 Chiellini JUV 1

Amauri is second, he scored 4 goals, What do you want? All juve is ZERO now, not one Amauri. I think he's just scapegoat.

Dec 31, 2008
1 Trézéguet JUV 7 0
2 Amauri JUV 4 0
3 Melo JUV 3 0
4 Diego JUV 3 0
5 Camoranesi JUV 3 0
6 Iaquinta JUV 3 0
7 Marchisio JUV 2 0
8 Salihamidzic JUV 2 0
9 Grosso JUV 1 0
10 Cáceres JUV 1 0
11 Giovinco JUV 1 0
12 Del Piero JUV 1 0
13 Chiellini JUV 1

Amauri is second, he scored 4 goals, What do you want? All juve is ZERO now, not one Amauri. I think he's just scapegoat.
:lol:
I think he's just a goat

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
1 Trézéguet JUV 7 0
2 Amauri JUV 4 0
3 Melo JUV 3 0
4 Diego JUV 3 0
5 Camoranesi JUV 3 0
6 Iaquinta JUV 3 0
7 Marchisio JUV 2 0
8 Salihamidzic JUV 2 0
9 Grosso JUV 1 0
10 Cáceres JUV 1 0
11 Giovinco JUV 1 0
12 Del Piero JUV 1 0
13 Chiellini JUV 1

Put next to that table how many matches they played and the outcome is :cry:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I never wanted Amauri here in the first place, he started to prove me wrong in the first few weeks of last season, but since then everything I said is completely correct

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I always questioned the need for him but now he's here I want him to do well.
WELCOME AMAURI!!!!!! ALL THE BEST :tup:
First page of the thread when he signed.
I never wanted Amauri here in the first place, he started to prove me wrong in the first few weeks of last season, but since then everything I said is completely correct
Kudos and a +rep for sticking to your guns.:tup:
1 Trézéguet JUV 7 0
2 Amauri JUV 4 0
3 Melo JUV 3 0
4 Diego JUV 3 0
5 Camoranesi JUV 3 0
6 Iaquinta JUV 3 0
7 Marchisio JUV 2 0
8 Salihamidzic JUV 2 0
9 Grosso JUV 1 0
10 Cáceres JUV 1 0
11 Giovinco JUV 1 0
12 Del Piero JUV 1 0
13 Chiellini JUV 1

Most ludicrous stat I have ever seen. How many more games/minutes/shots has Amauri had thant Trez, DP, IQ??? We have 3 midfielders only 1 goal behind our most played/used striker. Not to mention how often our mids have been hurt this year. That stat is very misleading if you don't read between the lines.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its not even creating chances. Amauri doesn't even make space for himself or draw a defender away to give space to someone else. Trezeguet moves better than Amauri does.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
First page of the thread when he signed.

Kudos and a +rep for sticking to your guns.:tup:
Thanks :) If you really want to see who jumoed on and off the amauri bandwagon, I suggest looking at his transfer thread, there were some pretty heated arguements, I have always been anti Amauri because I can see right through these types of players straight away, but that didn't stop me wishing him well, I want him to succeed, even at my expense but as of now i'm right.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21704&highlight=Amauri

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thanks :) If you really want to see who jumoed on and off the amauri bandwagon, I suggest looking at his transfer thread, there were some pretty heated arguements, I have always been anti Amauri because I can see right through these types of players straight away, but that didn't stop me wishing him well, I want him to succeed, even at my expense but as of now i'm right.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21704&highlight=Amauri
No prob. Respect to you and sticking by your argument. Had to give you credit for it. Now, if you could just at least see my side of our "other" argument.:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
goaldot says amauri to miss inter with flu? 3 players they mention out of inter clash. confirmed?

do we have a healthy striker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)