Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (124 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its actually the man our crossers were supposed to set as a target with their long balls...
And our non existent creative AMFs with their passes.

He is usually a strong and tall player, who can be easily targeted, between the opposition players!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Players who are good are not supposed to be sold to any of the big teams except real madrid because it appears no matter how strong their squad is we can always spank their asses.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Think about it everyone, Amauri is currently at an inflated value, thanks to his injury after making a decent start to the season. I think if we work a deal, the 30m from Milan negates a large part of the money they're making off Kaka to refurbish one area of their team. Though, Amauri is lethal, I dont think he'd be getting the quality of service the team has enjoyed in the Pirlo-Kaka era. With all that about to change, this move if initiated by them probably does us more good than it does them. The reason I think we'd come off the better of the two, is because, that would automatically nullify the cash we've spent on Diego and breathe new life into our mercato, to pump into areas that currently need strengthening. I feel it'll help us renew the pursuit of quality targets that we would've otherwise maybe compromised due to lack of funds. And gone for lesser alternates, like this board is very capable of doing. Above all though, it'll make us reconsider Trezeguet as the direct Amauri replacement, which for my money works perfectly fine and bodes us well even for the near future. Trez has banged in the goals with half chances all these years, just imagine what he'd do with Diego, Del Piero and Giovinco creating opportunites for him. Back that up with the very talented Mr. Iaquinta, and suddenly it makes a lot more sense to lose Amauri for 30m than Trez for 8.

Aug 1, 2003
Huh.

Why can't we keep both Amauri and Trez? I really don't think there's anything wrong with our strikers, it's midfield and beyond that's really effed up. They can only do so much.

But 30m, that could come in handy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When was the last time you saw us being linked with Cassano? Ever since Ranieri left that rumour left with him.
The real reason, Elkann didnt though;)
Havent you said, not to trust the press anyway?:oops:
Maybe the accordance to this transfer is already made (for next year)
and no more meetings and comments for this matter will appear any time soon...

Huh.

Why can't we keep both Amauri and Trez? I really don't think there's anything wrong with our strikers, it's midfield and beyond that's really effed up. They can only do so much.

But 30m, that could come in handy.
Me too, keep the freakin money and buy some defenders!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)