Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (27 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
isn't he our highest paid player after Buffon?
No way he could be earning more than Ale.

Amauri to milan

Benzema/ Rossi/ Cassano to juve?
Id only consider Benzema.

Yeah right, lets do a Zlatan Ibrahimovic again. Lets sell one of our best players to a direct rival so he can bring them titles while we're fighting for a CL spot.

It's simple, he should be told that he'll get the pay rise when he proves that he deserves one. If he doesn't accept that and he starts doing everything in order to be sold then we sell him but not to Milan or Inter.
If he accepts that and starts doing everything to deserve the pay rise, then it's a win-win situation both for Juve and Amauri.
It not the same thing at all.Ibra left under difficult circumstances & the board were in such a rush to offload heavy wages.Besides that paricular transfer should never have happened.

Amauri had been excellent for us but if milan offer double or triple the money invested in Amauri,personally id take it.Other than that its all bs & i joked about a swap for Pato in this thread already.:D

Mar 30, 2006
There are articles saying that Amauri and his wife(Cynthia?) decided together that he should have a pay-rise in his wages.

May not be related to the Milan story, but this request from him comes right after Milan approach. Could be only my imagination anyway.
I would think that is false because he has earned little his whole career and now he is making a good wage why would he get greedy so soon? Either way he does not deserve a pay hike at all. For a 20 million dollar player he is doing what is expected of him and has only been her for a few months.

As for us selling him to Milan that will not happen anytime soon. I doubt Milan even have the money for him. Because we would ask for at least 5 million more than what we got him for .. and we paid alot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bullsh*t.

Let's keep him?He still one of the most complete strikers in the world and I don't see any reason why to even discuss about it right now.Beast & real fighter,

forza Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira.

screw media but screw Milan & Inter even harder.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Milan have said they don't have much money this summer, therefore wont be buying with large sums of cash money.

I think they know they need a CB and a box striker. Amauri would be devastating for them, with all their midfield creativity.

I don't have anybody except Pato and Kaka that I'd give Amauri for.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Amauri opts for England
Wednesday 1 April, 2009
Juventus striking star Amauri has sensationally snubbed both Brazil and Italy to pledge his international future to Fabio Capello's England.

The Brazilian-born marksman has never worn the Seleção shirt and he had looked likely to try and represent the Azzurri.

But in a stunning twist, Amauri has declared that he wants to play under Capello for England.

And the gifted predator is eligible to represent England due to his grandfather, Graham Carvalho de Oliveira, who was a roofer from Bromsgrove.

“This decision has brought me many sleepless nights,” he told Brazilian website Diadosbobos.com.

“But after much deliberation I just had to follow my heart and choose England. I can't wait to work with Capello.

Amauri also revealed that he had been considering a 'timeshare' agreement with Brazil and Italy before plumping for the Three Lions.

“I approached Marcello Lippi and Carlos Dunga and suggested they share me,” the former Chievo man explained.

“I would play for Italy in games that fall on weekdays and for Brazil in any weekend games, while at major tournaments I would represent both.

"However, the deal didn't seem to get the enthusiasm I expected.

"That's all behind me now and I am 100 per cent English.

“I have never been there as such, but it looks nice on TV and I never miss an episode of Judge John Deed.”

:D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
the Channel four football italia team have recently been taken hostage by a goon of the lowest order. Last week they told us we had signed two players from Stuttgart, and now this ridiculous Amauri prank...what the hell is next*** Joey Barton to replace Del Piero ****

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Amauri opts for England
Wednesday 1 April, 2009
Juventus striking star Amauri has sensationally snubbed both Brazil and Italy to pledge his international future to Fabio Capello's England.

The Brazilian-born marksman has never worn the Seleção shirt and he had looked likely to try and represent the Azzurri.

But in a stunning twist, Amauri has declared that he wants to play under Capello for England.

And the gifted predator is eligible to represent England due to his grandfather, Graham Carvalho de Oliveira, who was a roofer from Bromsgrove.

“This decision has brought me many sleepless nights,” he told Brazilian website Diadosbobos.com.

“But after much deliberation I just had to follow my heart and choose England. I can't wait to work with Capello.

Amauri also revealed that he had been considering a 'timeshare' agreement with Brazil and Italy before plumping for the Three Lions.

“I approached Marcello Lippi and Carlos Dunga and suggested they share me,” the former Chievo man explained.

“I would play for Italy in games that fall on weekdays and for Brazil in any weekend games, while at major tournaments I would represent both.

"However, the deal didn't seem to get the enthusiasm I expected.

"That's all behind me now and I am 100 per cent English.

“I have never been there as such, but it looks nice on TV and I never miss an episode of Judge John Deed.”

:D

Hahahaha, what a name, Graham Carvalho De Oliveira!!! I love their annual April fools joke!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Eh, April fools? It's true. Tuttosport had an article on it yesterday.

I reckon it's a good move. England are desperate for a proper target man next to Rooney. This way Amauri will be able to reach his full potential. :tup:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Eh, April fools? It's true. Tuttosport had an article on it yesterday.

I reckon it's a good move. England are desperate for a proper target man next to Rooney. This way Amauri will be able to reach his full potential. :tup:
They already have Heskey and Crouch!! What more could they want?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)