Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (122 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
When Zlatan Ibrahimovic came to Juventus I was very happy with the addition. No questions on his abilities, but the more time passed the more ignorant he became. Of course special thanx goes to Capello.
When we started talks with Amauri I was very affraid we'll end up in another Ibra case. In addition, we already had Palladino who's a good back up for the other three and can play wide.
But now, I can definitely say it was a good buy. I really hope he continues this spirit. Because to become a great player you must be humble and play for your team not for yourself only.

Zlatan is doing well with Inter. But without the refs "honest" mistakes, they would have never won the past scudetti nor they would been on top of this season's table.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so cos of one goal we're all suggesting that the partnership will work? i aint buying that.
Amauri has the skill and vision to be able to play as support for Trez. It my not be using him to the best there, but he can definitely pull it off.

It would even work much better with the presence of Giovinco, Camo and Tiago on the field.

Mar 24, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)