Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (58 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i'm not a big fan on amauri. i'm glad he plays for us, scores and helps us win but i don't have the same affinity that i have for him that i do for trez, dp, camo and neddo.

of course no one will conpare to zizou but we are talking about humans :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
This guy is a Raging Bull with nifty touches... Glad he is on our side. Just cant wait till he fully blossoms into one of the top strikers in the world...

i'm not a big fan on amauri. i'm glad he plays for us, scores and helps us win but i don't have the same affinity that i have for him that i do for trez, dp, camo and neddo.

of course no one will conpare to zizou but we are talking about humans :D
Well he just started, and what a start its been... with time he will grow on you...but zizou...maan... i cant even put a name in the same sentence as that dude

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he has the most goals for us in serie a..and this is the 3rd match amauri is scoreless..i don't want to be a prick because i know we are winning but .. still.. i am worried a bit :(

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
This guy is a Raging Bull... Glad he is on our side. Just cant wait till he fully blossoms into one of the top strikers in the world...
A raging bull with nifty touches ...

he has the most goals for us in serie a..and this is the 3rd match amauri is scoreless..i don't want to be a prick because i know we are winning but .. still.. i am worried a bit :(
An accomplished forward like he is should find a goal really soon. Cheers.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't mean any disrespect toward amauri. i recognize his productivity with us and appreciate it. i just don't see him at the same level of greatness as some of our other players for obvious reasons

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he started so well and thats why i am hoping to keep that up..if he ain't capable of doing that...trez and iq are just dying to play..i hope CR will make the right choise (but we shall see the match with udine and talk after it..and hope that amauri will prove himself with a goal)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
DP & Amauri partnership is quality. but think before the C.L game against Chelsea we need to rest these two alternatively. Amauri is looking a tad jadded at times so too DP. Now that Iaquinta and trez are back soon the rest should begin.

Apr 19, 2007
Trez will make the attack better just by him beeing healthy. Thay dont know who will start and willl have to prepare for both. Plus with camo back sending in crosses we could start both. Imagine them both looking to head. Sick to think about

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As expected, Carlos Dunga hasn't selected Juventus striker Amauri for his squad to face Italy on February 10.

Amauri is currently waiting to receive an Italian passport, which would allow him to represent the Azzurri.

Dunga had the chance to guarantee Amauri's loyalty by selecting him to play against Italy at the Emirates Stadium on February 10, but he has chosen not to.

A large contingent of Serie A stars will be on show in London as Julio Cesar, Adriano, Douglas Maicon, Alexander Doni, Juan, Julio Baptista, Kaka, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato and Felipe Melo have all been selected.

Brazil (squad): Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Inter), Doni (Roma)
Defenders: Maicon (Inter), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Adriano (Sevilla), Lucio (Bayern Munich), Juan (Roma), Thiago Silva (Milan), Luisao (Benfica), Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Midfielders: Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Josue (Wolfsburg), Anderson (Manchester United), Felipe Melo (Fiorentina), Elano (Manchester City), Julio Baptista (Roma), Kaka (Milan), Ronaldinho (Milan)
Strikers: Robinho (Manchester City), Pato (Milan), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Adriano (Inter)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Good :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)