Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (61 Viewers)

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
yes I do no what you mean, and it is BS...Amauri is pretty quick, he isn't able to show that because of our playing style...we tend to reach him by using the long ball, so he cannot exhibit his pace when he is having aerial battles with CBs...a great example of his pace would be his winning goal in the Turin derby
agreed about the style of play as well ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Hey guys, is there any chance for someone to change "Amauri in Palermo football kit" picture and replace it with "Amauri in the black and white, ass kicking, but fucking, bitch making, Real Madrid raping- Juventus football club kit" picture???

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Dunga: No Amauri guarantee

Amauri is doing well, but there is “no guarantee” he will receive a Brazil call, warns Carlos Dunga, pushing him towards the Italy squad.

The Juventus striker will have dual citizenship when his Italian passport application comes through, but has said he is waiting to see if the Selecao considers him for a spot before accepting the Azzurri shirt.

“There is no guarantee for anyone as far as I am concerned,” insisted Dunga in an interview with Italian channel Raisport.

“We are all keeping an eye on Amauri, he did well for Palermo and is now impressing with an important club like Juve.

“We haven’t spoken to him, but I read the newspapers and hear talk of demanding guarantees. Nobody has guarantees with me. The only guarantee is results.

“There is a hierarchy that needs to be respected and I cannot just scrap players who have done well with me.”

Adriano earned a recall to the Brazil squad despite his return to middling form, but Amauri is yet to receive his first international cap.

With this warning in mind, the Juventus hitman could opt to accept Marcello Lippi’s call once his passport comes through.

Amauri has spent most of his career in the peninsula, joining Parma in January 2001 and going on to play for Napoli, Piacenza, Empoli, Messina, Chievo, Palermo and Juventus.

He has only ever played youth team football in Brazil with Santa Caterina, moving to Swiss side Bellinzona in 2000 aged 20.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov7o.html

Why won't Dunga juz stop commenting on Amauri ...
Anyway this only serve to annoy Amauri and push him to Lippi, Amauri might juz decline a Brazilian call-up because of Dunga.
The Brazilian public might deemed him as a traitor or something

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Flavio dreams of Amauri
Queens Park Rangers owner Flavio Briatore has revealed that it is his dream to bring Juventus striking star Amauri to Loftus Road. The West London outfit have been linked with a number of unlikely swoops in the past, including ex-Inter man Francesco Coco and even Juve captain Alessandro Del Piero, but Briatore's affections lie elsewhere. “If I could sign anyone for QPR who would it be? I would choose Amauri,” the Italian entrepreneur told the Guerin Sportivo.

Channel 4

:crazy:

Jul 15, 2006
thats fuckin clean aushim

where did you get it?
www.player-art.com - :tup:

Flavio dreams of Amauri
Queens Park Rangers owner Flavio Briatore has revealed that it is his dream to bring Juventus striking star Amauri to Loftus Road. The West London outfit have been linked with a number of unlikely swoops in the past, including ex-Inter man Francesco Coco and even Juve captain Alessandro Del Piero, but Briatore's affections lie elsewhere. “If I could sign anyone for QPR who would it be? I would choose Amauri,” the Italian entrepreneur told the Guerin Sportivo.

Channel 4

:crazy:
Crazy, but if he comes up with 25-30, then I would consider it...

Amauri is gonna be one of the best in the world very soon...that guy is the complete package
Indeed, he can make it.

Don't know, but I don't think whoring himself between two NTs helps.
It dosen't..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)