Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (96 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Heard this familiar song/cheer for Amauri during his last match playing for Palermo, heard this again but this time by the Juve fans ...

(Pretty loud, be careful when hearing with earphones)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you guys think now, would it have been better if we bought Huntelaar instead of Amauri ?

Many wanted KJC and they didn't want Amauri. They had very good reasons for that. Huntelaar is 3 years younger, he scores goals for fun, even if it's only in the Dutch league, and he looked too superior compared to the other strikers from his generation. Amauri on the other hand, even though he was 28, had no experience playing on the biggest stage, no CL experience, never scoring many goals etc.

What do you think now ? Do you think we'd have been better/same/worse if we had Huntelaar instead of Amauri.
Ok, it's tough to answer this since we've seen Amauri in Juve and we didn't see KJC, but you can make a guess what was going to happen if we had the Dutchman.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Quite seriously, wont know how Huntelaar will do had he come instead of Amauri.

But am pretty sure Huntelaar wont have that leaping ability that Amauri display in that goal against Genoa. While the power of that header is great, what really impresses me was that awesome leap.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ален;1805067 said:
What do you guys think now, would it have been better if we bought Huntelaar instead of Amauri ?

Many wanted KJC and they didn't want Amauri. They had very good reasons for that. Huntelaar is 3 years younger, he scores goals for fun, even if it's only in the Dutch league, and he looked too superior compared to the other strikers from his generation. Amauri on the other hand, even though he was 28, had no experience playing on the biggest stage, no CL experience, never scoring many goals etc.

What do you think now ? Do you think we'd have been better/same/worse if we had Huntelaar instead of Amauri.
Ok, it's tough to answer this since we've seen Amauri in Juve and we didn't see KJC, but you can make a guess what was going to happen if we had the Dutchman.
i do really think that huntelaar would not have made an impact like amauri.

i think huntelaar is pretty similar to trezeguet ... he does not invent goals by himself and has not the ability to take on defenders. add to that, that his body strength is pretty low. amauri did score important goals which in this way huntelaar wouldn't have scored. especially the games against real madrid would have gone another way, because i am pretty sure it would have been easier to shut down huntelaar than shutting down this hard working powerfull amauri ...

but that was what i said in the first place ... i wanted a player that can create for himself and has the ability to take on defenders ...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Ален;1805067 said:
No, I think Amauri is much better on the position we use him than Huntelaar could be. Hutelaar doesn't have such power and pace as Amauri has

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)