Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (148 Viewers)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I agree, he did not get the service vs Hamburg, when he did he looked dangerous with a coupla great headers from crosses.

Trez is unstoppable in the 6 yard box area, Iaquinta has proved he is a decent all around striker, Amauri can make chances/goals from anywhere and Del Piero is Del Piero. Only trouble is fitting them all in :S

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
some beef between amauris agents and zamparini. grimaldi, the agent, is taking legal action because of zamparinis negative statements about the former. doesn't harm us.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The Italian businessman, who has a major stake in the club, is satisfied with the way the Old Lady has been moving and shaking in the transfer market.

Elkann is confident of Juve’s Scudetto chances this term and he insists Claudio Ranieri has all the right ingredients to serve up some silverware come May.

“Amauri is our Ronaldinho,” Elkann told La Repubblica.

“I am satisfied with the players we have bought. Our team is complete and very strong, just what Ranieri wanted.

“Scudetto? If that’s what the coach said….We have all the right components to do well in the league this season.”

Juventus signed Amauri from Palermo this summer in a €24m deal.

However, the Brazilian’s arrival has caused sceptics to suggest that Juve should have spent the money on defenders.

For all Amauri’s skill and prowess, the Bianconeri look weak at the back and this may be their downfall this term.
goal.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the money we spent for him especially if he's the static kind of foward as i'm hearing about in the friendlies thread

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
A lot will depend on the quality Of Ranieri's attacking tactical ability. Amauri will get good service this season. He needs to score his first Serie A goal for us to overcome any nerves he might have. I'm sure he's going to be a success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)