Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (25 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
lol genital... at first i thought YOU were the hot chick! i was like oooo how u goen ;)
but now i realise you're a panda i've changed my mind

...sorry

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And Trezeguet will be top scorer if we start him with Del Piero.

They haven't done too badly together over the years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, let's ditch the starting duo of Trez-DP and go with Amauri-Iaquinta. If Amauri can score 5 against those guys, imagine what he can do in Serie A and CL. And Iaquinta will be the perfect partner for him, so when Amauri knocks down Knezevic's long balls to him, he can flick it back to Amauri and BOOM!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, let's ditch the starting duo of Trez-DP and go with Amauri-Iaquinta. If Amauri can score 5 against those guys, imagine what he can do in Serie A and CL. And Iaquinta will be the perfect partner for him, so when Amauri knocks down Knezevic's long balls to him, he can flick it back to Amauri and BOOM!
Yeah, wonderful ideas here...

Dec 26, 2004
I've always thought many members have a very short memory but giving up on Trezeguet-DP duo for Iaquinta-Amauri after one good game against a Serie Y team which I will never succeed to spell its name right exceed all my imagination boundaries.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
:agree: It would be so hott if alex trez and amauri get the top 3...
that's almost impossible.

Amauri would need too much playing time to keep up to them.

personally I prefer giving time to Del and Trez cause they are no spring chickens anymore, these are the last years of these guys, let's enjoy them.

But

what the hell even I dare to dream

FORZA DEL PIERO
FORZA TREZEGUET
FORZA AMAURI

and last but not least

FORZA IAQUINTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)