Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (108 Viewers)

bianconeri1897

Il Protagonista
May 22, 2008
GRANDE AMAURI BENVENUTO A JUVE!

I think he's gonna do great especially in CL. He is an good player he's gonna show everybody that they are wrong about him VAI AMAURI!

I wonder which shirt-number he'll get! Hehe i dont think Brazzo is giving him the #7 but i think he's gonna get the #18 ore why not #99 ?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Great signing...the only thing that i am afraid of is the BIG BONUS for scoring over 20. It might make him into a ball hog and fuck up the harmony up front...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
No, it isn't. We paid 22.8m for Amauri, not 15.3m. If we bought him for 22.8m and sold Nocerino e. g. to Napoli for 7.5m, you would still have said we paid 15.3m for Amauri?;) The same goes for Lanzafame, no matter how mch we will get for half of him, we paid for Amauri 22.8m.
Thats exactly what i was trying to say to the guys here. If we're paying just 15 million euros for amauri, then why do they say that we've paid 22.8 in the official statement !! the deal is this : we've paid 15 million euros in cash + necerino (who's valued at 7.5 mil) = 22 mil. So he's totall cost is 22.8 million euros Not 15 millions.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)