Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (87 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Taking into account the money for Nocerino who was part of the deal its 30million euro which is 23 million sterling

O'Shea was a joke hence the seriously after it...
WOW!i see you have math problems huh?hmm...:disagree:

I said we paid 23.7,then we got 7.5 for Nocerino=>

23.7-7.5=15.2 mil euro!
that is hte price we paid for him.

Who the FUCK is O'Shea?

:rofl2:
:lol:
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'm surpirsed that the deal actually went through. Congrats to our management.

The best thing about this is...

BYEBYE NOCERINO! YOU WERE SHIT!
Oddly enough, during the Eurosport coverage of the Italy vs Chile final last night the commentator, Dave Farrar kept referring to the awesome skills of Nocerino and stated that he promised much for Juve next season:rofl:

Ignorance is bliss.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Welcome Amauri, i wish him all the best for Juve and sincerely hope he rips it up when given the chance. I hope we do not end up regretting losing Nocerino after all of this hehe, but either way we have the black ninja, Momo Sissoko, who owns. :)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
WOW!i see you have math problems huh?hmm...:disagree:

I said we paid 23.7,then we got 7.5 for Nocerino=>

23.7-7.5=15.2 mil euro!
that is hte price we paid for him.
Guys there is something that i just can't understand in this deal (if someone can help plz do)...... If we paid 23.7 millions for amauri and palermo paid us 7.5 mil for necerino back then why not just say that we paid 15 millions for amauri ?!!

I don't think we paid 15 million euros for amauri. I think that our management paid 15 million euros + necerino who they've valued at 7.5 million which = 23 millions thats how much we really paid for him.......If that is the case then we r :faq2: ed definately in this deal.......

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Guys there is something that i just can't understand in this deal (if someone can help plz do)...... If we paid 23.7 millions for amauri and palermo paid us 7.5 mil for necerino back then why not just say that we paid 15 millions for amauri ?!!

I don't think we paid 15 million euros for amauri. I think that our management paid 15 million euros + necerino who they've valued at 7.5 million which = 23 millions thats how much we really paid for him.......If that is the case then we r :faq2: ed definately in this deal.......
Thats what i thought,wrongly :disagree:
They gave us the 7.5 million for him after we gave them the money for Amauri so we gave 23,they gave back 7.5 in change :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

To be honest, I don't get your question.

You have two options to understand the thing:

1- We pay 23.7 million for Amauri. AND Palermo pay 7.5 million for Nocerino.
2- We pay around 15 million for Amauri.

The two amounts will be paid on three annual installments...So, briefly, it's like Juve paying 5 million this year, 5 million next year, and the final 5 million in the year that follows.

Finally, I don't think this deal is that horrible as some members want to make it look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)