Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
From goal.com

Juventus have confirmed that the Brazilian has signed on for four seasons, with media sources claiming that Amauri will earn €4.5m per annum.

Lanzafame, on co-ownership, and Nocerino, in an outright move, are involved in the part-exchange, too, with €12.5m also changing hands....

Full report to follow.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    Amauri quotes

"I want to win with a great squad"

"The deal was made 2 weeks ago but I wasn't feeling well"

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    "Il Palermo in cambio ha ottenuto 12,5 milioni di euro e le comproprietà di Nocerino e Lanzafame."

I'm confused right now.Why are several sport sites reporting this while the official site says what Mark says?

One are reporting about GBP - £
    Otehr's about in Euro - €

so 9.8m£ = 12.5m€ + Nocerino and half of Lanzafame...And his wages 4.5m€ :shocked: ...

Yeee nice job juve board...Don't think so :tdown: ....we could got him much more chiper...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We're doomed, Amauri does not have Italian blood. This is the worst thing our management can do, don't they have brains and Italian blood?
    I'm sure that French guy in our board is guilty for this awful transfer.
    It has to be him because the other two directors are pure blooded.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I'm sure that French guy in our board is guilty for this awful transfer.
    It has to be him because the other two directors are pure blooded.
    It must be it!! There's absolutely no other explanation. We could have got Gilardino for much less money plus he's a Juve fans since he was 2 years old and has pure strong Italian blood.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Guys, will you please stop quoting goal.com or channel4 or whoever else who has no clue about the deal ?

Our official site and Palermo's official site both inform that we bought Amauri for 22.8m eur while Palermo bought Nocerino for 7.5m eur.
    That's it, nothing else and no mention of Lanzafame.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    One are reporting about GBP - £
    Otehr's about in Euro - €

so 9.8m£ = 12.5m€ + Nocerino and half of Lanzafame...And his wages 4.5m€ :shocked: ...

Yeee nice job juve board...Don't think so :tdown: ....we could get him much more chiper...

They forgot to call you when they started the negotiations.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    well he may not have italian blood,will an italian passport help?he may be getting one soon right..haha
    anyway,welcome Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira..
    I hope Lanzafame is still a Juve player,maybe a loan deal to Palermo would be the best option..

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    They forgot to call you when they started the negotiations.
    sure if they did, we woudn't bougt the dude....Fuc*** stupid board...For that kind of money we could easy get Zapata...who is more needet than Amauri....
    But hey, if that is good deal for you, i can't help u...

ps: @Alen, and i'm sorry if i'm not an expert as u guys... i'm crying right now :rofl:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    Blanc said Lanzafame will go to Palermo. Alen and I gave the reasons why it wasn't announced officially today.

Could be a loan or more probably a co-ownership deal(more $$$ to Juve) with Juve having the rights to take him back for a pre-established fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)