Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (37 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
as long as he continues to score....
and Trez and IQ. The reason why i give more priority to a RW is because the 3 wingers we signed this mercato are not really top quality. I am hoping that they'll turn out to be great for us, but signing someone like Krasic would really solve a lot of creative problems. A striker is a necessity but with the new rule i would opt for Krasic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As long as we work those wings well and supply decent crosses to amauri, he will have a good season. And so will trez is he stays fit..he'll suit del neri's tactics.

Iaquinta on the other hand wont benefit, even though he is tall, he doesnt play like a tall striker...he runs a lot, and thats about it.

I think if Krasic joins, amauri and trez will both get plenty of goals.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/news.html

Amauri has taken himself off the market. “There’s a new atmosphere at Juventus and I don’t want to leave.”

The Brazilian was linked with a departure after the club pushed for Edin Dzeko, but now that the chase for the Wolfsburg striker appears to be over, he is back centre-stage.

“This season even when there were rumours about my future, I remained calm,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“When I’m in good shape, I can challenge just about anyone. I don’t want to leave, I intend to put myself back in the thick of it.”

He has had a great start to the season, bagging a brace in the 2-0 Europa League preliminary round win over Shamrock Rovers.

Amauri has been linked with a move to Jose Mourinho’s Real Madrid this week.

“Real’s interest changes nothing for me. I want to challenge myself in the Juventus jersey. This summer, after everything that happened last season, it would be easy to demand a transfer.

“I didn’t do that because I want to do well with Juve. I got the feeling myself, Diego and Felipe Melo were criticised too much, as we didn’t deserve to be singled out that way.

“Things have changed this season, as there is a new atmosphere at Juventus. We can do something great and have the champions to succeed.”

Some of that is down to new Coach Gigi Del Neri, who has changed the system to a 4-4-2.

“He is very clear in saying what he thinks. He doesn’t see a difference between those who play and who don’t,”
added Amauri.

“I am aware of my potential, am hungry and will do everything to surpass 20 goals this season.”

The 2010-11 campaign could also give him a new international career for the Azzurri.

“I am Italian now and have my passport. If a call comes, I will answer it with my heart.”

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I am Amauri's biggest critic, but I think he's going to come good this season. His attitude has been much better over the last few months, the system will suit him better, and despite the Shamrock Rovers being nothing more than a below average team, he really shone in that game. Big expectations of him this year. 20 goals minimum!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)