Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (40 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was playing the Master League on PES/Winning Eleven the other day, and one of the sponsors included a clause which stipulated that Amauri score at least 5 goals for the season, or the contract will be cancelled :lol:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I dont think its meant as a joke. For I would agree..and i am not smiling...as how could any juventino smile when his beloved team had spent a huge amount of money on a player who is more Hair than Footballer????

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is Amauri your favorite Juventus player Deneb?

:D no i actually dont have one, but considering the amount of criticism, relative to other players, and the fact that hes playing in the worst juve side of the last 50 years Amauri doesnt deserve this, especially from the kind of hound who only shows up here when they smell blood.

Alors, ô ma beauté! dites à la vermine
Qui vous mangera de baisers,
Que j'ai gardé la forme et l'essence divine
De mes amours décomposés!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:D no i actually dont have one, but considering the amount of criticism, relative to other players, and the fact that hes playing in the worst juve side of the last 50 years Amauri doesnt deserve this, especially from the kind of hound who only shows up here when they smell blood.
:tup:

They even show up when there isn't any blood to be had.

Which shows they aren't the smartest pack out there.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You're not serious, right?
I am. See since capello left, all players brought in Juve have been severely under-performing compared to their performances in their previous clubs or with their national teams.
Now Benzema has great potential no doubt about that. And he did show what he is capable of in Lyon, however, since he joined Madrid (one hell of an attacking team) to play in la liga (Where defense is mickey mouse compared to serie a) he has been one hell of a flop expecially that he was way too expensive. He turned out to be madrid's worst deal of the season. He scores rarely and usually are tap ins. Its not surprising that he is bench warming as he doesnt even impact games.

Now Imagine if we bought Benzema? anything above 25 Mill would be a ripp off (like madrid got ripped off) and its very likely that his current bad form will go to worse given the nature of our team and of serie a.

Unless he starts justifying his enormous price tag...I dont want him. He'll be a waste of money.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I am. See since capello left, all players brought in Juve have been severely under-performing compared to their performances in their previous clubs or with their national teams.
Now Benzema has great potential no doubt about that. And he did show what he is capable of in Lyon, however, since he joined Madrid (one hell of an attacking team) to play in la liga (Where defense is mickey mouse compared to serie a) he has been one hell of a flop expecially that he was way too expensive. He turned out to be madrid's worst deal of the season. He scores rarely and usually are tap ins. Its not surprising that he is bench warming as he doesnt even impact games.

Now Imagine if we bought Benzema? anything above 25 Mill would be a ripp off (like madrid got ripped off) and its very likely that his current bad form will go to worse given the nature of our team and of serie a.

Unless he starts justifying his enormous price tag...I dont want him. He'll be a waste of money.
Well Hist, our under performing players should thank Ferrara and Zaccheroni.
Since Capello left,as you say, we didn't even have a proper coach to lift this team , so that's the problem in my opinion.
Anyway this story is just a hypothesis , Benzema is way expensive for us and even if he wasn't he would definitely chose another club over Juve.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well Hist, our under performing players should thank Ferrara and Zaccheroni.
Since Capello left,as you say, we didn't even have a proper coach to lift this team , so that's the problem in my opinion.
Anyway this story is just a hypothesis , Benzema is way expensive for us and even if he wasn't he would definitely chose another club over Juve.
I agree. I still think we are having coach problems rather than player problems.

I am not saying we dont need to buy player, I am saying we need to spend more on a coach because the current team is capable of performing way better than it is right now.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Benzema would outperform Amauri, even, or should I say especially, in our current team. He has the pace and a better shot than Amauri. He would create more for himself imo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He knows how to open up space too. Not only would that help him by increasing his opportunities on goal but that of the other players surging forward in attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)