Amadou Diawara - DM - Bologna (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    Not even close. They are different types of players, and Diawara is clearly a better fit for us, although I wouldn't mind Paredes.

- - - Updated - - -

Bazoer :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Come on man. You are being incredibly unfair :D
    That's what I've been saying. :tup:

maybe De Boer wants him at inDa.

:hihi:

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Is this one of our typical moves when we can't sign any of our targets and start to panic buy?

If we really wanted this guy then im sure we could of signed him months ago.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    I wouldn't start a thread if no links.

I would prefer a guy like him but with more offensive talent.:numnum:

:D
    Bentacur it is. Do we really OK/not using our Option when Milan will buy him

I see Diawara as the most possible and suitable for us to replace Pogba. Do It

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Bentacur it is. Do we really OK/not using our Option when Milan will buy him

I see Diawara as the most possible and suitable for us to replace Pogba. Do It
    I think we paid the 1m to get that option and we can pay the 9.4m till 2017. meelan can check elsewhere. Even if we wouldn't want the kid, I wouldn't let him go there. :D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Diawara race hots up
    By Football Italia staff

Roma, Napoli and Aston Villa were the favourites, but Juventus are reportedly back into the race for Bologna outcast Amadou Diawara.

The 19-year-old Guinean midfielder refused to attend pre-season training with Bologna and has not been assigned a shirt number yet.

He is pushing for a transfer to a bigger club, but has so far turned down a €17m offer from Aston Villa.

Napoli and Roma were believed to be the two main contenders, but Mediaset Premium and Calciomercato.com now suggest Juventus are back in the race.

The Bianconeri are seeking more than one midfielder to replace Paul Pogba, as injury concerns remain around Sami Khedira and Claudio Marchisio.

It’s believed Bologna would be prepared to sell for the €17m offered by Villa, but it remains to be seen how Diawara will react to the personal terms.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    let's make him the new pogba :D ?
    :agree:
    Definitely has it in him (maybe not as good as Pogba but still will be great)
    He is good defensively can free player offensively - The only aspect I havent seen too many of him is his attacking game!
    Kovacic loan + option would be great as I`m not sure about him even if he is a very talented player! a year in Turin might help us decide!
    Gabigol is only in case Zaza will leave which looks certain!

- - - Updated - - -

Links with United's Herrera?! :shifty: :scared:
    Kill these links Kill them fast!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Is he that good?

Looks like a spoiled brat to me.

If I were Bologna I'd make him train with primavera for next three seasons.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Is he that good?

Looks like a spoiled brat to me.

If I were Bologna I'd make him train with primavera for next three seasons.
    He isnt WC yet but he can definitely reach it! The potential is there! The question is would he fulfill it or will he be one of those early bloomers?!
    17M Its definitely a good deal as he is already worth that sum and he could develop into something much better!
    Dont expect a monster as he is still young and inexperienced at the highest level!
    He will start as a sub and if he proves himself he`ll be a part of a rotation until he will prove himself to be even better than that (All this is only IF he can reach out to his potential...)

Also its Bologna and he is a whale in a pond thats why it happens! They didnt want to let him go easily so he is pushing his way out!
    Our way is the exact opposite - You want out ok lets help you get out..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)