Amadou Diawara - DM - Bologna (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
am i the only one who pretty much doesn´t know anything about this guy and refuses to (over)rate him based on 1 very good performance against us? :D

i feel like a fool these days. everyone seems to closely follow every single tiny italian club... not to mention the portuguese and even fucking russian league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
am i the only one who pretty much doesn´t know anything about this guy and refuses to (over)rate him based on 1 very good performance against us? :D

i feel like a fool these days. everyone seems to closely follow every single tiny italian club... not to mention the portuguese and even fucking russian league.
I follow young players in Serie A more than the teams themselves. Although I can't see myself doing this in the future. I usually read up on the top young talents and then try to follow them as much as I can.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And what links made us close Witsel & Matic threads? :D
A Quote from Witsel himself, for starters

And as far as Matic, I think it was a tweet stating that Conte won't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't start a thread if no links.

I would prefer a guy like him but with more offensive talent.:numnum:

:D
We don't need a guy with more offensive talent in the midfield. We already have it with Pjanic and Khedira. We need someone like this kid.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I watched him more than several times.He is a very good potential.Could become an awesome player.The main thing right now is that he couldn't be our first choice in some of Marchisio/Khedira absence.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    A Quote from Witsel himself, for starters

And as far as Matic, I think it was a tweet stating that Conte won't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need a guy with more offensive talent in the midfield. We already have it with Pjanic and Khedira. We need someone like this kid.
    we don't need another Sturaro. let's upgrade.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Him or Paredes are the best options now
    Not even close. They are different types of players, and Diawara is clearly a better fit for us, although I wouldn't mind Paredes.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't start a thread if no links.

I would prefer a guy like him but with more offensive talent.:numnum:

:D
    Bazoer :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Avoid like the plague.
    Come on man. You are being incredibly unfair :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)