Am I the worst ever wanker? Do you agree or disagree? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

myeleven

Oct 17, 2007
Hi --

I'm a wanker. And I invite you to wank off with me at my site. Come join me in our wanking fun festival!

There is no limit to the amount of things you can pick from my anus and post on the web, and it’s all free!

Give us a try its free www.mywanker.co.uk

Go now. My pants are around my ankles and I'm standing by to chat!

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You sure choose the right NT to advertise your site on this forum. Get ready.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

If you know better show us, just make your own team.

All the images are stored on our own server so your forum won’t suffer. Here are some ideas of what you can do with it.

Pick your clubs best team or worst
Show everyone the team you play with on FM2007
Pick the next England team
Pick the best premier league 11
Pick the best team using British players
Pick the best team using foreign players
Pick a celebrity team
Pick your clubs all time great’s team (or worst ever 11)

There is no limit to the amount of teams you can pick and post, and it’s all free, we don’t want you to sign up and we don’t want your email address. Just have fun and provoke discussion on the football forums.

Give us a try its free www.myewanker.co.uk
If you would like us to add a link to your forum on our site please contact us we will be pleased to do so.
Make a thread for this in the Strikermania subforum so i can excercise my new found power and close it:weee:

Wait till Salman sees this.
:D

Though seriously,i recognize Jeffers.Who are the other players?:confused:So this might as well be the worst england team out there.I might put Fowler in that lineup too.He was crap for the NT.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
welcome to juventuz, we dont like trolls round here, don't let the door hit you on the way out

banned:weee:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
uh-oh enlglands great hope, the granny-shagging troglodite wayne rooney is injured for the next 4 weeks and will miss the game against croatia. good news for you vlatko

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
uh-oh enlglands great hope, the granny-shagging troglodite wayne rooney is injured for the next 4 weeks and will miss the game against croatia. good news for you vlatko
We'll be allready qualified until that match. Macedonians will give us the point we need. Macedonia-Croatia is going to be another Sweden-Denmark "friendly". We are two friendly nations, many players from Macedonian nt play or used to play in Croatia and 1 point will be big success for both teams. It will take us to EURO and it will be a great result for them not to lose from a favorite and to get some uefa points.
From what some Macedonians i know told me, they all expect this to be a 1:1 draw.

We're going to England as tourists.

But we'll still beat them :smoke:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
We'll be allready qualified until that match. Macedonians will give us the point we need. Macedonia-Croatia is going to be another Sweden-Denmark "friendly". We are two friendly nations, many players from Macedonian nt play or used to play in Croatia and 1 point will be big success for both teams. It will take us to EURO and it will be a great result for them not to lose from a favorite and to get some uefa points.
From what some Macedonians i know told me, they all expect this to be a 1:1 draw.

We're going to England as tourists.
you should take your beach towels and blow-up-beach balls and sing holiday songs for the english:lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

We'll be going as tourists as Alen said, the only thing that worries me is our coach's simpathy towards everything English. He's still a professional of course but I can't help but feel he'd definetly rather see England through with us than Russia and that might influence the game..

Personally, nothing would make me happier than to see England out. :touched:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
We'll be going as tourists as Alen said, the only thing that worries me is our coach's simpathy towards everything English. He's still a professional of course but I can't help but feel he'd definetly rather see England through with us than Russia and that might influence the game..

Personally, nothing would make me happier than to see England out. :touched:
You are such a sweetheart:D

Meanwhile in England we are advertising for anyone with a spare groin to offer it to Yossi Benayoun as he is the last hope for qualification for England.

It has come to this eh, a once proud nation reduced to wishing Israel does not get beaten by Russia for us to qualify.

Makes you proud to be English does it not?

Meanwhile our manager is traisping around the world watching David Beckham play in a friendly against Sylvester Stallone, Tom Cruise and a pregnant J Lo in goal

Wayne Rooney injured his ankle in training playing head tennis. Why couldn't he have injured his head playing ankle tennis? At least there would be no harm done there.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
McClaren is simply not good enough to lead a national team.I dont care if he was groomed for it.He just isnt up to the mark.And thats great as far as im concerned:weee:

The best replacement for Erikkson would have been Big Sam as far as english managers are concerned IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)