Alvaro Morata (22 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He needs to stay for now. Our mistake is playing him the whole 90. This guy should be coming on in the last 20-25mins of a game as he did previously for us and where he tends to excel. When he starts he tends to get into his own head.
I'd rather we let Kean go. But Morata's too expensive to be just a bench option. At least with the current state of the club finances.

Jun 16, 2020
No hate from my side, had a great season last year and we know that he isn’t capable of being the main guy in attack. To be honest I wouldn’t even mind if he stayed, great bench option but to expensive after Vlahovic.

Anyway thanks Alvaro, even if it were some frustrating last months.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Because he walks around like an emo teenager in matches, complains, sulks, and goes down at the slightest contact. Morata's problems are not to do with talent but with attitude, and attitude is what makes a player more likeable or dislikeable imo. His "the world is against me" idea is annoying too, after his first stint he said the club was playing Mandzukic over him because he was only on loan while Juve owned Mandzukic outright. No self awareness to see how much better Mandzukic was.
Easier for you to say than a guy whose been getting constant family dead treats from fanatics. If anything that's justified and from outside someone that's never been in his position and neither anyone else on here I hope I think he's dealing with it alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)