Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Losing him mid-season would be another incredibly incompetent move from our management. We barely have any consistency as it is, and no clear playing system. Losing a first team player that knows Allegri and the club well with no replacement in sight (or just another panic buy) is suicide.
I mean that’s a pretty good argument for replacing him. Or are you suggesting they’re gonna let him go without a replacement?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I mean that’s a pretty good argument for replacing him. Or are you suggesting they’re gonna let him go without a replacement?
Well judging by the names being thrown around and the way we replaced Ronaldo that's definitely not an argument for letting him go. This reeks of a lack of long term planning

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Well judging by the names being thrown around and the way we replaced Ronaldo that's definitely not an argument for letting him go. This reeks of a lack of long term planning
We are possibly preparing for the europa league with some of the players we are linked to,Anyways we were not going to buy him for 35 million euros at the end of the season which is anyways too high for 30 year old inconsistent and moody striker.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we can't sell a player we don't even own.

who was the retard who let morata know that he can't stay beyond the summer. it's a lose-lose for us now: either morata stays as an unhappy player (and the snowflake he is, i bet it will show on the pitch) or we replace him with an inferior dude.

i want a competent management above anything else.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

who was the retard who let morata know that he can't stay beyond the summer. it's a lose-lose for us now: either morata stays as an unhappy player (and the snowflake he is, i bet it will show on the pitch) or we replace him with an inferior dude.

probably cherubini, it's not like he's done much right to date.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Cant. He is CEO and owner of the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)