Alvaro Morata (78 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Morata–#Barcelona: by breaking the loan with #AtleticoMadrid, #Juventus could save 5mln and half of the salary of Álvaro (2.5mln net).

And Morata already said yes to Barça.

[@SCUTweet]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
FC #Barcelona is not accepting the conditions of Atlético Madrid (loan + 35mln obligation to buy) for #Morata. Atletico are hard to negotiate with and do not wish to lower the price. More negotiations are needed.

[@MatteMoretto via @Elvin_DF]

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
IMO Barfa will not pay what Atleti asks. 35m + obligation is a lot. Hence why Juve don't consider it.

If that shit goes through somehow, I can imagine overpaying for Scamacca tbh. Like Morty + Ramsey out would finance the move by quite a bit.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
IMO Barfa will not pay what Atleti asks. 35m + obligation is a lot. Hence why Juve don't consider it.

If that shit goes through somehow, I can imagine overpaying for Scamacca tbh. Like Morty + Ramsey out would finance the move by quite a bit.
Nah all the directions point to either Milik or Icardi. We will never make a big investment in january unless we can fund it through a player sale.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think that Atletico still owes Barca for Griezmann right?

Speaking of Scamacca, with or without him, Sassuolo season is basically over as they neither will be relegated, nor they reach Europe. So if we pay them 40mln I don't see why they wouldn't sell. They won't get better money in the summer.

Jun 6, 2015
I think that Atletico still owes Barca for Griezmann right?

Speaking of Scamacca, with or without him, Sassuolo season is basically over as they neither will be relegated, nor they reach Europe. So if we pay them 40mln I don't see why they wouldn't sell. They won't get better money in the summer.
40m for Scamacca seems a bit much. We bought a better player from them in the summer for 25m + 12,5m of possible bonuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)