Alvaro Morata (19 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Another terrible game. Constantly offside, horrible first touch, always falling over and never composed on the ball.

Have been a fan for years but I've gave up. One or two good spells a season isn't enough at the top level. Would be suited better to a Mid level club.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Morata to El País: "Before the injury I was doing well... I would like to score more goals. With #Juve in Serie A we are struggling, but we are a nice team. First we get to 4th, and then we'll see. I am under pressure because I'm on loan and I donno my destiny. I accept the boos, but not calling me "Bastard" and the hate."

[@SCUTweet]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Another terrible game. Constantly offside, horrible first touch, always falling over and never composed on the ball.

Have been a fan for years but I've gave up. One or two good spells a season isn't enough at the top level. Would be suited better to a Mid level club.
He is already better than Peak Higuain

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can't remember who was arguing that back when he was at Napoli.

It was an argument based on how Higuan was a choker in Europe
Probably me or Zizinho :lol:

I came to love Higgy in his time here. Put his head down and worked his ass off for the team. And mostly stopped all the bitching he did on the pitch at Napoli.

Higgy > Morty because his domestic league performances and career are vastly superior to Morty’s and seeing as that is most of the games in a career and Morty has had utter shit consistency for years now, the difference is far too big for CL to make the difference.

However, in looking at just CL, Morty > Higgy and it isn’t close.

Higgy with 24 goals - 12 assists in 5378 minutes

Morty with 23 goals - 11 assists in 3449 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)